Intruding on Vaygrs territory

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    I think he's calling hearts an alt. Anyways, back to my thing, why is it only you, Zoro and Red in TS right now? Where's Hearts?
    Dunno? Doing hearts things somewhere else?

Zoro and Red are eternally afk, I just got back to Australia, so yeah. Was hoping I could talk to Koma since I asked him to make a 3D model for me.

Jaaskinal

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    Dunno? Doing hearts things somewhere else?

Zoro and Red are eternally afk, I just got back to Australia, so yeah. Was hoping I could talk to Koma since I asked him to make a 3D model for me.
    You know every time Hearts posts, I'm going to check your TS. In fact, who am I BSing. I've been doing that. He's never in there.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    You know every time Hearts posts, I'm going to check your TS. In fact, who am I BSing. I've been doing that. He's never in there.
    Hmmm, alrighty then :D

Wait...... does that mean.. if he posts at 5 in the mornin, you are waking up to check?

Az14el

Definitely not a skywanderers dev
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Didn't you guys literally just switch over to using non-shit logic drives? Like, ones that aren't based on my clock from a year ago? VolksSchiff Small Clock
    I dunno about chain drives but I did just use exactly that to fire a we- break several build sectors

I like how the Odium response thus far to giant fancy text wall of textiness involves insults right out the door.
    Wait what alliance am I even in now, what is real life
    Also wow Morti you went pretty in there, you flamer you

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Odium thinks your ships are irrelevant, you think odium ships are irrelevant, why don't we organise an ML- FCM arranged battle and see which alliance comes up on top. This way you can't complain about Titan made cuz ML uses similar sized ships.

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    Odium thinks your ships are irrelevant, you think odium ships are irrelevant, why don't we organise an ML- FCM arranged battle and see which alliance comes up on top. This way you can't complain about Titan made cuz ML uses similar sized ships.
    Didnt FCM already try to provoke a battle between them and ML? And it failed?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Didnt FCM already try to provoke a battle between them and ML? And it failed?
    No, ML blew up some sector claims with the joint operation with Vaygr, FCM decided to engage the Vaygr force instead of us. FCM left the server after a series of lists before we could have a proper ship fight, get your facts straight.

The challenge still stands, let's have some real action FCM, I'm sure with all your superior technology you have nothing to fear.

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    No, ML blew up some sector claims with the joint operation with Vaygr, FCM decided to engage the Vaygr force instead of us. FCM left the server after a series of lists before we could have a proper ship fight, get your facts straight.

The challenge still stands, let's have some real action FCM, I'm sure with all your superior technology you have nothing to fear.
    Nah mate, the incident I'm thinking of is when a couple of FCM geared up and headed into ML space and waited for an hour or two for someone to log on, after posting a half gag, half declaration on your thread, which was then edited and turned into a half-ass praising when there was no show.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Nah mate, the incident I'm thinking of is when a couple of FCM geared up and headed into ML space and waited for an hour or two for someone to log on, after posting a half gag, half declaration on your thread, which was then edited and turned into a half-ass praising when there was no show.
    Flying to a base while no one is online doesn't really count as provocation of conflict. It's more of recon than anything else

Nauvran

Cake Build Server Official Button Presser
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Flying to a base while no one is online doesn't really count as provocation of conflict. It's more of recon than anything else
    So what you did at Trident base was just recon?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    So what you did at Trident base was just recon?
    force recon
    [doublepost=1469457378,1469456481][/doublepost]
    I have two orders of business regarding Odium. There are a number of reasons Odium isn't telling us as to why it wants to recover the dead past by annihilating the living present. In this letter, I will expose those reasons one-by-one, on the principle that many people respond to its brown-nosing contrivances in much the same way that they respond to television dramas. They watch them; they talk about them; but they feel no overwhelming compulsion to do anything about them. That's why I insist we extend the compass of democracy to silly layabouts.

Odium doesn't use words for communication or for exchanging information. It uses them to disarm, to hypnotize, to mislead, and to deceive. The term “idiot savant” comes to mind when thinking of Odium. Admittedly, that term applies only halfway to it, which is why I think that I welcome Odium's comments. However, Odium needs to realize that it proclaims that national-security interests can and should be sidestepped whenever its institutional interests are at stake. That story is full of more holes than a cheap hooker with a piercing fetish and a heroin habit.

My rogues' gallery includes not only Odium but also all of the dirty falsifiers who help Odium elevate its credos to prominence as epistemological principles. Ask anyone. Would we, as thinking people, believe ingrates who tried to tell us we're all mumpish? I say “no.” If I were to compile a list of Odium's forays into espionage, sabotage, and subversion, it would fill an entire page and perhaps even run over onto the following one. Such a list would surely make every sane person who has passed the age of six realize that while Odium has been beating the drums of hedonism, I've been trying to put an end to Odium's evildoing. In doing so, I've learned that I've found that most furciferous, fork-tongued good-for-nothings display complete and utter nescience of its hate sheets. To help educate them, let me say a little about how Odium can't possibly believe that violence directed at its foes is morally justified. It's unregenerate but it's not that unregenerate.

As I like to say, we've all heard Odium yammer and whine about how it's being scapegoated again, the poor dear. You, of course, now need some hard evidence that Odium should show some class. Well, how about this for evidence: It recently made the astonishing claim that it is a protective bulwark against the advancing tyranny of detestable pillocks. Stripped of all its hyperbole, this statement is really just saying that Odium, with its craftiness and uninformed fusillades, will entirely control our country's exuberant riches quicker than you can double-check the spelling of “pericardiomediastinitis”. Odium will then use those riches to fight with spiritual weapons that are as primitive as they are dissolute. The moral of this story is that I recommend paying close attention to the praxeological method developed by the economist Ludwig von Mises and using it as a technique to give our young people the values that will inspire them to bring important information about Odium's fatuous ipse dixits into the limelight. The praxeological method is useful in this context because it employs praxeology, the general science of human action, to explain why Odium has asked its attendants to poison the relationship between teacher and student. (There's no explicit mention of bad-mouthing worthy causes, but that's there too if you read between the lines.) This scares me because some day, Odium's acrimonious backers may ask you why you think it's a good idea to work together towards a shared vision. If you're too stunned to answer immediately they'll answer for you, probably stating that the Queen of England heads up the international drug cartel. You should therefore be prepared to tell these brain-damaged cowards that Odium believes it's perfectly okay to sully a profession that's already held in low esteem. More than anything else, such beliefs shed light on Odium's moral values and suggest incontrovertibly that it spouts a lot of numbers whenever it wants to make a point. It then subjectively interprets those numbers to support its ruminations while ignoring the fact that it has vowed that sooner than you think it'll take down the power grid. This is hardly news; Odium has been vowing that for months with the regularity of a metronome. What is news is that people who know me know that I'm very observant. I can identify an immoral blowhard merely by spotting certain turns of phrase, certain sentence constructions, certain ways of being. I can therefore certainly conclude that Odium is the most immoral blowhard of them all and that it maintains that no one is smart enough to see through its transparent lies. Sorry, but I have to call foul on that one. But this is something to be filed away for future letters. At present, I wish to focus on only one thing: the fact that some people claim that the worst sorts of insufferable creeps there are gobble up Odium's conscienceless, unctuous views like golden morsels of Marxism. Others warrant that the last time I wrote that Odium's love of absenteeism and imperialism gives a new, perverse dimension to the old adage, De gustibus non est disputandum, its supporters descended on me like the beasts of hell. In the interest of clearing up the confusion I'll make the following observation: Odium's advocates criticize others for being prudish but do absolutely nothing themselves to raise several issues about Odium's subversive witticisms that are frequently missing from the drivel that masquerades for discourse on this topic. Although this discrepancy decidedly indicates that Odium's advocates are all sharp-tongued but soft-toothed hypocrites, Odium denies ever having tried to foster corruption and repression. I assume it's merely trying to cover its posterior, as the truth is that with Odium so forcefully recovering the dead past by annihilating the living present, things are starting to come to a head. That's why we must strip the unjust power from those who seek power over others and over nature.

It is no wonder that Odium's policies represent the most unpatriotic form of moral turpitude conceivable. It may be a bit surprising, however, to learn that we must show it that we are not powerless pedestrians on the asphalt of life. We must show Odium that we can redefine in practical terms the immutable ideals that have guided us from the beginning. Maybe then Odium will realize that it exhibits an air of superiority. You realize, of course, that that's really just a defense mechanism to cover up its obvious inferiority.

The earth presents a wonderful example of variety in all classes of the animal and vegetable kingdoms. People, beasts, and plants belonging to distinct classes all exhibit special qualities and peculiarities. Unfortunately, Odium's special quality is that it wants to create widespread hysteria. You know what groups have historically wanted to do the same thing? Fascists and Nazis. If you are not smart enough to realize this, then you become the victim of your own ignorance. Odium has offered to deter its minions from calling for ritualistic invocations of needlessly formal rules. Did it follow through with that? No, of course not. This failure may be Odium's most consequential broken promise. It suggests that perhaps whenever Odium is blamed for conspiring to threaten, degrade, poison, bulldoze, and kill this world of ours, it blames its hired goons. Doing so reinforces their passivity and obedience and increases their guilt, shame, terror, and conformity, thereby making them far more willing to help Odium dress up its profit motive in the cloak of selfless altruism.

Sanguinolent dead-enders generally allege that Odium has no intention to do exactly the things it accuses iconoclastic grizzlers of doing, but Odium's often-quoted zingers belie this notion. The problem of execrable, verbally incontinent erastophiliacs serves as an excuse for Odium to express its own hostility and frustrated need for power. There are several logical contradictions in its position on this matter. For example, that's just one side of the coin. The other side is that I could write a hundred letters about how it is received wisdom for most of Odium's apparatchiks that wars end only when a goodhearted, newly enlightened tyrant heeds the advice of transnational peace activists. I can tell innumerable stories about Odium's desire to redefine success and obscure failure. And I can show you that the only possible solution to the legitimate problems and conflicts that various groups face is to catalogue its swindles and perversions. Regardless of what I actually do, however, Odium's accusations will have consequences—very serious consequences. We ought to begin doing something about that. We ought to oppugn Odium's pudibund slurs. We ought to spread the word that it would have us waste taxpayers' money. May God, in his restraining mercy, forbid that we should ever do this most reckless and maladroit thing!

It's somewhat tricky to build a sane and healthy society free of Odium's destructive influences, especially since the media in this country tend to ignore historical connections and are reluctant to analyze ideological positions or treat a fringe political group seriously. By luring the impractical into its loony-bin crew, Odium is telegraphing its intentions to cause one-sided false-flag operations to be entered into historical fact. As I've said in the past, I have a problem with Odium's use of the phrase, “We all know that…”. With this phrase, it doesn't need to prove its claim that the existence and perpetuation of ableism is its own moral justification; it merely accepts it as fact. To put it another way, its doctrines are complete and total offal. What's my problem, then? Allow me to present it in the form of a question: Whatever happened to community standards? As you ponder the answer to that question, consider that its emissaries have tried, sometimes successfully and sometimes not, to crush any semblance of opposition to its confrontational, inattentive ravings. What typically stymies them in this quest is their failure to consider the fact that Odium repeatedly expresses the view that the ideas of “freedom” and “antagonism” are Siamese twins. If the average Joe actually paused for a moment to analyze this dreck in a clear-eyed way, he'd realize that dodgy despots like Odium are not born—they are excreted. However unsavory that metaphor may be, I rarely pay any attention to Odium. Frankly, I have no need to hear the uninformed opinions or quasi-ignorant opinions of a damnable usurer. Nevertheless, I can easily see Odium performing the following unscrupulous acts. First, it will replace intellectual discourse with programs designed to instill sectarian and ideological doctrines. Then, it will offer stones instead of bread to the emotional and spiritual hungers of the world. I do not profess to know how likely is the eventuality I have outlined, but it is a distinct possibility to be kept in mind.

No amount of opinion or innuendo nor any string of unrelated analects can change the fact that the law is not just a moral stance. It is the consensus of society on our minimum standards of behavior. Odium's cabal is a sterile bubble of fascism. Everyone inside the bubble wants to give rise to base-minded schmoes. In contrast, everyone outside the bubble agrees that Odium's pontifications have caused widespread social alienation, and from this alienation a thousand social pathologies have sprung.

Many of us are too naïve and trusting. It takes a lot of convincing to get us to see an organization as inherently disrespectful or inherently mendacious. Alas, Odium is doing all it can to provide us with unmistakable proof that it is inherently both. For instance, Odium has been growing more adept at treating people like mordacious lummoxes. This is not a small, narrow, superficial matter of concern only to the self-absorbed few. Rather, just about everyone should pay attention to how Odium once said that its platoon of blasphemous polemicists is a colony of heaven called to obey God by excoriating attempts to bring questions of denominationalism into the (essentially apolitical) realm of pedagogy in language and writing. Oh, please. I'm just glad I hadn't eaten dinner right before I heard it say that. Otherwise, I'd probably still be vomiting too hard to tell you that I am certain that if I asked the next person I meet if he would want Odium to overthrow democratic political systems, he would say no. Yet we all stand idly by while Odium claims that freedom must be abolished in order for people to be more secure and comfortable. Okay, this letter has become much too long so I'll just jump right to the punchline: Odium is simply incapable of entertaining an unorthodox idea.
    The topic I want to cover in this letter is big and complex, and I don't have much in the way of scientific data on it. Nor do I have a lot of hard statistics, just a number of general observations and a good bit of specific anecdotal material. I will start by responding to some of Az14el's ad hominem attacks. These attacks are not original but rather are drawn from lies that Az14el and his loony-bin crew have manufactured out of past statements attributed to their targets. I will deal with those attacks that are specific to me, partly because I'm familiar with them and partly because Az14el's perspective is that black is white and night is day. My perspective, in contrast, is that Az14el must have recently made a huge withdrawal from the First National Bank of Lies. How else could he manage to tell us that he can ignore rules, laws, and protocol without repercussion?

There are no two ways about it; Az14el believes that it is everyone's obligation to displace meaningful discussion of an issue's merit or demerit with hunch and emotion. That view is anathema to the cause of liberty. If it is not loudly refuted our future will be dire indeed. His pigheaded, gloomy sophistries have caused namby-pamby, footling busybodies to descend upon us like a swarm of locusts, resorting to ad hominem attacks on me and my family. Az14el will torment, harry, and persecute anyone who crosses his path in a lustrum or two. Alas, this is not a tinfoil-hat conspiracy theory. It is cold, hard fact. A related fact is that one of Az14el's favorite dirty tricks is to forge letters from his rivals. These forgeries are laced with scandalous “revelations” about everyone Az14el hates. Such trickery deflects attention from the fact that Az14el is widely seen as unforgivable for turning con artists loose against us good citizens. Expect him to lie low for a while and allow public amnesia to expurgate the immediacy of his sins. Afterwards, he'll sincerely return to assailing all that is holy. My hope, though, is that the second time around, people will be aware of the fact that it's sad how Az14el has been making bargains with the devil. The silver lining around this cloud is that when you're hurt by his annunciations, you learn. You put things in perspective. You pull your energies together. You change. You go forward. You observe that Az14el's tirades are not witty satire, as he would have you believe. They're simply the venom-spouting, incoherent ramblings of someone who has no idea or appreciation of what he's mocking.

I don't want my community tainted with such blatant simplism. Let me recap that for you because it really is extraordinarily important: It's sniveling for Az14el to let down ladders that the disruptive, balmy, and querimonious scramble to climb. Or perhaps I should say, it's quixotic. I have to wonder where he got the idea that it is my view that his dodgy psychobabble is based upon a firm and vivid grasp of the concrete truths of life itself. This sits hard with me because it is simply not true, and I've never written anything to imply that it is. I find that some of Az14el's choices of words in his escapades would not have been mine. For example, I would have substituted “quisquilious” for “stereophotogrammetry” and “sick-minded” for “uncontrovertibleness.”

Though I am not a proponent of conflict, Az14el attributes the most distorted, bizarre, and ludicrous “meanings” to ordinary personality characteristics. For example, if you're shy, he calls you “fearful and withdrawn”. If, instead, you're the outgoing and active type, Az14el says you're “acting out due to trauma”. Why does he say such things? Don't expect Az14el to take the lead in answering that question. It's far more likely that Az14el will do everything in his power to obscure the fact that if he makes fun of me or insults me I hear it, and it hurts. But I take solace in the fact that I am still able to argue about his analects.

My mother always told me, “If you don't have something intelligent to say, just keep quiet.” Apparently, Az14el's mother never told him that. In Az14el's defense, I should point out that Az14el hasn't always favored weaving his deluded traits, politically incorrect snow jobs, and shambolic criticisms into a rich tapestry that is sure to conspire with evil. But fast-forward to the most recent chapter of the Saga of Az14el, and you'll indeed see that Az14el insists that only one or two members of his entire sodality of temperamental couch potatoes are sententious nobodies. Only one or two members? This is, to put it charitably, an understatement of the facts. It would be far more accurate to say that I am tired of Az14el pretending there's nothing wrong with stripping the world of conversation, friendship, and love. I am tired of his seeking temporary tactical alliances with diversivolent serpents in order to tinker about with a lot of halfway prescriptions. I am tired of too many things to mention here and now, but I will say this: Az14el is extremely snooty. In fact, my Snooty-O-Meter confirms that I personally rarely pay any attention to Az14el. Frankly, I have no need to hear the uninformed opinions or quasi-ignorant opinions of a merciless simpleton. Nevertheless, Az14el commemorates Racialism Awareness Week, as if that were a legitimate holiday.

Az14el is a hard worker. He works hard to prevent anyone from commenting on his lusk barbs. This is of course most illuminating, but what if we wish to engage rather in eristic search for truth, or in heuristic debate, or perhaps in paromologetic illation? In my experience, Az14el wants to shout obscenities at passers-by. Personally, I don't want that. Personally, I prefer freedom. If you also prefer freedom then you should be working with me to state publicly that the mainstream media have said nary a word about how it's likely that by the end of the decade he will use “pressure tactics”—that's a euphemism for “torture”—to coerce ordinary people into promoting his shameless substitute for morality, which defines as wanton any attempt to reverse the devolutionary course that he has set for us, if we don't stop him now. He likes to argue that his vices are the only true virtues. Admitting the apparent correctness of this uppish argument, we may prove the contradictory of its conclusion by an unassailable argument of our own, which is called an elenchus. My elenchus begins with the observation that any rational argument must acknowledge this. Az14el's hate-filled initiatives, naturally, do not.

Continue to appease Az14el, and he will clearly cloak fetishism in the garments of truth and beauty. Still, we shouldn't jump to conclusions, even though it is a known fact that there is no such thing as evil in the abstract. It exists only in the evil deeds of evil people like Az14el. Over the years, I've enjoyed a number of genuinely pleasurable (and pleasurably genuine) conversations with a variety of people who understand that people like him are beyond help. In one such conversation, someone pointed out to me that no matter what else we do, our first move must be to educate everyone about how Az14el has nephelococcygic delusions about being able to promote mediocrity over merit. That's the first step: education. Education alone is not enough, of course. We must also raise a stink about Az14el and his smarmy fibs.

Technically, Az14el has especially been targeting schools and universities, trying to convert them into indoctrination centers for Titoism. Once such institutions of learning can be coerced into suppressing freedom of expression, free inquiry, independent research, and all objectivity, they will become training grounds for lecherous gaberlunzies who are dedicated to serving Az14el and carrying out his plan of palliating and excusing the atrocities of his proxies. Difficult times lie ahead. Fortunately, we have the capacity to circumvent much of the impending misery by working together to shine a light on Az14el's efforts to progressively enlarge and increasingly centralize the means of oppression, exploitation, violence, and destruction. Az14el has already begun encouraging men to leave their wives, kill their children, practice witchcraft, destroy capitalism, and become voluble schizophrenics. I wish I were joking, but I'm not. What's more, Az14el is typical of slaphappy leguleians in his wild invocations to the irrational, the magic, and the fantastic to dramatize his objectives.

Az14el somehow manages to get away with spreading lies (he answers to no one), distortions (he has the experience, ideas, leadership, and integrity to move our nation forward), and misplaced idealism (he's an expert on everything from aardvarks to zymurgy). However, when I try to respond in kind, I get censored faster than you can say “thymolsulphonephthalein”. While it is not my purpose to incriminate or exculpate or vindicate or castigate, I want to thank him for his ventures. They give me an excellent opportunity to illustrate just how splenetic Az14el can be. His loyalists warrant that he has been robbed of all he does not possess. Sorry, guys, but the inconvenient truth is that Az14el's slogans are an audacious circle that begins and ends with Az14el. We can therefore extrapolate that rigid adherence to dogmatic purity will lead only to disunity while we clearly need unity to complain about uncompromising pontificators.

We should note, of course, that what I've written about Az14el doesn't prove anything in itself. It's only suggestive, but it does make a good point that if history follows its course, it should be evident that I can say with absolute certitude that I cannot too often emphasize the simple fact that Az14el's vaporings form a vast brainwashing and brain-contaminating machine, which has worked, on the whole, with great efficiency. An obvious parallel from a different context is that many of the gutless, mephitic tricksters I've encountered are convinced that it's illegal to compile readers' remarks and suggestions and use them to dispel ignorance—or, if it isn't illegal, then it ought to be. This view is misguided by any stretch of the imagination and reflects how Az14el's criticisms of my letters have never successfully disproved a single fact I ever presented. Instead, his criticisms are based solely on his emotions and gut reactions. Well, I refuse to get caught up in Az14el's “I think … I believe … I feel” game. To end this letter, I would like to make a bet with Az14el. I will gladly give Az14el a day's salary if he can prove that there exists evidence that it's okay for him to indulge his every whim and lust without regard for anyone else or for society as a whole, as he insists. If Az14el is unable to prove that, then his end of the bargain is to step aside while I unite rich and poor, young and old. So, do we have a bet, Az14el?

Top kek Az14el, Im lovin this tool :3

Reaction score
    Acting With Malicious Intent
    Ladies, Gentlemen and scrubs of SM. Fasten your seatbelts, because this ride is just going to keep on going.
    I grabbed a few more ships. Most recently a new Abaddon (the previous one I shared was old) and an Opposer. Oh and some other dumb ass ship I don't know the name of.

Before these can be released though, I have to share some other stuff. Here's a funny little thing I dug up;
    Operation Desolation

Anyways, a bit of house cleaning. If you post off topic, insulting or retarded comments, I might come after your faction as well. Think hard and long about whether or no you want to keep posing, because this is end of rine.

----------------------------------------rine ends here.

Anyways, see you soon.
    tata~

Last edited by a moderator:

alterintel

Reaction score
    • Likeable
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Airing dirty laundry and whistle blowing is one thing. But sharing private files and ships without the permission of the author is not cool.

Status
    Not open for further replies.