Intruding on Vaygrs territory

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Reaction score
    Acting With Malicious Intent
    What is up my dudes. Today, I bring you this puppy;

Anyways, surprisingly, I didn't find anything wrong with it~! No exploits I found. They certainly like to abuse missile mechanics though - those forcefields are there for two reasons; reducing damage on missile hits (the missile hits more open space) and also to exploit armor HP battles when they close. If you have been in combat with them, you know that these doors are open most of the time.

Anyways, here's your lovely download (oh, and don't mind the power reactors, it's not like they'll nuke the ships power if it goes negative)
    Vaygr_Intruder_2016_Active.zip

Also, just a shoutout to my Vaygr friends on LvD, I love the mining you guys do. It really gives me resources~

tata, ciao, farewell, goodnight~

Last edited by a moderator:
    Reactions: Zyrr and Lecic

Az14el

Definitely not a skywanderers dev
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    I have two orders of business regarding Odium. There are a number of reasons Odium isn't telling us as to why it wants to recover the dead past by annihilating the living present. In this letter, I will expose those reasons one-by-one, on the principle that many people respond to its brown-nosing contrivances in much the same way that they respond to television dramas. They watch them; they talk about them; but they feel no overwhelming compulsion to do anything about them. That's why I insist we extend the compass of democracy to silly layabouts.

Odium doesn't use words for communication or for exchanging information. It uses them to disarm, to hypnotize, to mislead, and to deceive. The term “idiot savant” comes to mind when thinking of Odium. Admittedly, that term applies only halfway to it, which is why I think that I welcome Odium's comments. However, Odium needs to realize that it proclaims that national-security interests can and should be sidestepped whenever its institutional interests are at stake. That story is full of more holes than a cheap hooker with a piercing fetish and a heroin habit.

My rogues' gallery includes not only Odium but also all of the dirty falsifiers who help Odium elevate its credos to prominence as epistemological principles. Ask anyone. Would we, as thinking people, believe ingrates who tried to tell us we're all mumpish? I say “no.” If I were to compile a list of Odium's forays into espionage, sabotage, and subversion, it would fill an entire page and perhaps even run over onto the following one. Such a list would surely make every sane person who has passed the age of six realize that while Odium has been beating the drums of hedonism, I've been trying to put an end to Odium's evildoing. In doing so, I've learned that I've found that most furciferous, fork-tongued good-for-nothings display complete and utter nescience of its hate sheets. To help educate them, let me say a little about how Odium can't possibly believe that violence directed at its foes is morally justified. It's unregenerate but it's not that unregenerate.

As I like to say, we've all heard Odium yammer and whine about how it's being scapegoated again, the poor dear. You, of course, now need some hard evidence that Odium should show some class. Well, how about this for evidence: It recently made the astonishing claim that it is a protective bulwark against the advancing tyranny of detestable pillocks. Stripped of all its hyperbole, this statement is really just saying that Odium, with its craftiness and uninformed fusillades, will entirely control our country's exuberant riches quicker than you can double-check the spelling of “pericardiomediastinitis”. Odium will then use those riches to fight with spiritual weapons that are as primitive as they are dissolute. The moral of this story is that I recommend paying close attention to the praxeological method developed by the economist Ludwig von Mises and using it as a technique to give our young people the values that will inspire them to bring important information about Odium's fatuous ipse dixits into the limelight. The praxeological method is useful in this context because it employs praxeology, the general science of human action, to explain why Odium has asked its attendants to poison the relationship between teacher and student. (There's no explicit mention of bad-mouthing worthy causes, but that's there too if you read between the lines.) This scares me because some day, Odium's acrimonious backers may ask you why you think it's a good idea to work together towards a shared vision. If you're too stunned to answer immediately they'll answer for you, probably stating that the Queen of England heads up the international drug cartel. You should therefore be prepared to tell these brain-damaged cowards that Odium believes it's perfectly okay to sully a profession that's already held in low esteem. More than anything else, such beliefs shed light on Odium's moral values and suggest incontrovertibly that it spouts a lot of numbers whenever it wants to make a point. It then subjectively interprets those numbers to support its ruminations while ignoring the fact that it has vowed that sooner than you think it'll take down the power grid. This is hardly news; Odium has been vowing that for months with the regularity of a metronome. What is news is that people who know me know that I'm very observant. I can identify an immoral blowhard merely by spotting certain turns of phrase, certain sentence constructions, certain ways of being. I can therefore certainly conclude that Odium is the most immoral blowhard of them all and that it maintains that no one is smart enough to see through its transparent lies. Sorry, but I have to call foul on that one. But this is something to be filed away for future letters. At present, I wish to focus on only one thing: the fact that some people claim that the worst sorts of insufferable creeps there are gobble up Odium's conscienceless, unctuous views like golden morsels of Marxism. Others warrant that the last time I wrote that Odium's love of absenteeism and imperialism gives a new, perverse dimension to the old adage, De gustibus non est disputandum, its supporters descended on me like the beasts of hell. In the interest of clearing up the confusion I'll make the following observation: Odium's advocates criticize others for being prudish but do absolutely nothing themselves to raise several issues about Odium's subversive witticisms that are frequently missing from the drivel that masquerades for discourse on this topic. Although this discrepancy decidedly indicates that Odium's advocates are all sharp-tongued but soft-toothed hypocrites, Odium denies ever having tried to foster corruption and repression. I assume it's merely trying to cover its posterior, as the truth is that with Odium so forcefully recovering the dead past by annihilating the living present, things are starting to come to a head. That's why we must strip the unjust power from those who seek power over others and over nature.

It is no wonder that Odium's policies represent the most unpatriotic form of moral turpitude conceivable. It may be a bit surprising, however, to learn that we must show it that we are not powerless pedestrians on the asphalt of life. We must show Odium that we can redefine in practical terms the immutable ideals that have guided us from the beginning. Maybe then Odium will realize that it exhibits an air of superiority. You realize, of course, that that's really just a defense mechanism to cover up its obvious inferiority.

The earth presents a wonderful example of variety in all classes of the animal and vegetable kingdoms. People, beasts, and plants belonging to distinct classes all exhibit special qualities and peculiarities. Unfortunately, Odium's special quality is that it wants to create widespread hysteria. You know what groups have historically wanted to do the same thing? Fascists and Nazis. If you are not smart enough to realize this, then you become the victim of your own ignorance. Odium has offered to deter its minions from calling for ritualistic invocations of needlessly formal rules. Did it follow through with that? No, of course not. This failure may be Odium's most consequential broken promise. It suggests that perhaps whenever Odium is blamed for conspiring to threaten, degrade, poison, bulldoze, and kill this world of ours, it blames its hired goons. Doing so reinforces their passivity and obedience and increases their guilt, shame, terror, and conformity, thereby making them far more willing to help Odium dress up its profit motive in the cloak of selfless altruism.

Sanguinolent dead-enders generally allege that Odium has no intention to do exactly the things it accuses iconoclastic grizzlers of doing, but Odium's often-quoted zingers belie this notion. The problem of execrable, verbally incontinent erastophiliacs serves as an excuse for Odium to express its own hostility and frustrated need for power. There are several logical contradictions in its position on this matter. For example, that's just one side of the coin. The other side is that I could write a hundred letters about how it is received wisdom for most of Odium's apparatchiks that wars end only when a goodhearted, newly enlightened tyrant heeds the advice of transnational peace activists. I can tell innumerable stories about Odium's desire to redefine success and obscure failure. And I can show you that the only possible solution to the legitimate problems and conflicts that various groups face is to catalogue its swindles and perversions. Regardless of what I actually do, however, Odium's accusations will have consequences—very serious consequences. We ought to begin doing something about that. We ought to oppugn Odium's pudibund slurs. We ought to spread the word that it would have us waste taxpayers' money. May God, in his restraining mercy, forbid that we should ever do this most reckless and maladroit thing!

It's somewhat tricky to build a sane and healthy society free of Odium's destructive influences, especially since the media in this country tend to ignore historical connections and are reluctant to analyze ideological positions or treat a fringe political group seriously. By luring the impractical into its loony-bin crew, Odium is telegraphing its intentions to cause one-sided false-flag operations to be entered into historical fact. As I've said in the past, I have a problem with Odium's use of the phrase, “We all know that…”. With this phrase, it doesn't need to prove its claim that the existence and perpetuation of ableism is its own moral justification; it merely accepts it as fact. To put it another way, its doctrines are complete and total offal. What's my problem, then? Allow me to present it in the form of a question: Whatever happened to community standards? As you ponder the answer to that question, consider that its emissaries have tried, sometimes successfully and sometimes not, to crush any semblance of opposition to its confrontational, inattentive ravings. What typically stymies them in this quest is their failure to consider the fact that Odium repeatedly expresses the view that the ideas of “freedom” and “antagonism” are Siamese twins. If the average Joe actually paused for a moment to analyze this dreck in a clear-eyed way, he'd realize that dodgy despots like Odium are not born—they are excreted. However unsavory that metaphor may be, I rarely pay any attention to Odium. Frankly, I have no need to hear the uninformed opinions or quasi-ignorant opinions of a damnable usurer. Nevertheless, I can easily see Odium performing the following unscrupulous acts. First, it will replace intellectual discourse with programs designed to instill sectarian and ideological doctrines. Then, it will offer stones instead of bread to the emotional and spiritual hungers of the world. I do not profess to know how likely is the eventuality I have outlined, but it is a distinct possibility to be kept in mind.

No amount of opinion or innuendo nor any string of unrelated analects can change the fact that the law is not just a moral stance. It is the consensus of society on our minimum standards of behavior. Odium's cabal is a sterile bubble of fascism. Everyone inside the bubble wants to give rise to base-minded schmoes. In contrast, everyone outside the bubble agrees that Odium's pontifications have caused widespread social alienation, and from this alienation a thousand social pathologies have sprung.

Many of us are too naïve and trusting. It takes a lot of convincing to get us to see an organization as inherently disrespectful or inherently mendacious. Alas, Odium is doing all it can to provide us with unmistakable proof that it is inherently both. For instance, Odium has been growing more adept at treating people like mordacious lummoxes. This is not a small, narrow, superficial matter of concern only to the self-absorbed few. Rather, just about everyone should pay attention to how Odium once said that its platoon of blasphemous polemicists is a colony of heaven called to obey God by excoriating attempts to bring questions of denominationalism into the (essentially apolitical) realm of pedagogy in language and writing. Oh, please. I'm just glad I hadn't eaten dinner right before I heard it say that. Otherwise, I'd probably still be vomiting too hard to tell you that I am certain that if I asked the next person I meet if he would want Odium to overthrow democratic political systems, he would say no. Yet we all stand idly by while Odium claims that freedom must be abolished in order for people to be more secure and comfortable. Okay, this letter has become much too long so I'll just jump right to the punchline: Odium is simply incapable of entertaining an unorthodox idea.

Reactions: Mariux

Zyrr

Chronic Troublemaker
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    one of the most impressive uses of filibuster i've seen in recent memory

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I have two orders of business regarding Odium. There are a number of reasons Odium isn't telling us as to why it wants to recover the dead past by annihilating the living present. In this letter, I will expose those reasons one-by-one, on the principle that many people respond to its brown-nosing contrivances in much the same way that they respond to television dramas. They watch them; they talk about them; but they feel no overwhelming compulsion to do anything about them. That's why I insist we extend the compass of democracy to silly layabouts.

Odium doesn't use words for communication or for exchanging information. It uses them to disarm, to hypnotize, to mislead, and to deceive. The term “idiot savant” comes to mind when thinking of Odium. Admittedly, that term applies only halfway to it, which is why I think that I welcome Odium's comments. However, Odium needs to realize that it proclaims that national-security interests can and should be sidestepped whenever its institutional interests are at stake. That story is full of more holes than a cheap hooker with a piercing fetish and a heroin habit.

My rogues' gallery includes not only Odium but also all of the dirty falsifiers who help Odium elevate its credos to prominence as epistemological principles. Ask anyone. Would we, as thinking people, believe ingrates who tried to tell us we're all mumpish? I say “no.” If I were to compile a list of Odium's forays into espionage, sabotage, and subversion, it would fill an entire page and perhaps even run over onto the following one. Such a list would surely make every sane person who has passed the age of six realize that while Odium has been beating the drums of hedonism, I've been trying to put an end to Odium's evildoing. In doing so, I've learned that I've found that most furciferous, fork-tongued good-for-nothings display complete and utter nescience of its hate sheets. To help educate them, let me say a little about how Odium can't possibly believe that violence directed at its foes is morally justified. It's unregenerate but it's not that unregenerate.

As I like to say, we've all heard Odium yammer and whine about how it's being scapegoated again, the poor dear. You, of course, now need some hard evidence that Odium should show some class. Well, how about this for evidence: It recently made the astonishing claim that it is a protective bulwark against the advancing tyranny of detestable pillocks. Stripped of all its hyperbole, this statement is really just saying that Odium, with its craftiness and uninformed fusillades, will entirely control our country's exuberant riches quicker than you can double-check the spelling of “pericardiomediastinitis”. Odium will then use those riches to fight with spiritual weapons that are as primitive as they are dissolute. The moral of this story is that I recommend paying close attention to the praxeological method developed by the economist Ludwig von Mises and using it as a technique to give our young people the values that will inspire them to bring important information about Odium's fatuous ipse dixits into the limelight. The praxeological method is useful in this context because it employs praxeology, the general science of human action, to explain why Odium has asked its attendants to poison the relationship between teacher and student. (There's no explicit mention of bad-mouthing worthy causes, but that's there too if you read between the lines.) This scares me because some day, Odium's acrimonious backers may ask you why you think it's a good idea to work together towards a shared vision. If you're too stunned to answer immediately they'll answer for you, probably stating that the Queen of England heads up the international drug cartel. You should therefore be prepared to tell these brain-damaged cowards that Odium believes it's perfectly okay to sully a profession that's already held in low esteem. More than anything else, such beliefs shed light on Odium's moral values and suggest incontrovertibly that it spouts a lot of numbers whenever it wants to make a point. It then subjectively interprets those numbers to support its ruminations while ignoring the fact that it has vowed that sooner than you think it'll take down the power grid. This is hardly news; Odium has been vowing that for months with the regularity of a metronome. What is news is that people who know me know that I'm very observant. I can identify an immoral blowhard merely by spotting certain turns of phrase, certain sentence constructions, certain ways of being. I can therefore certainly conclude that Odium is the most immoral blowhard of them all and that it maintains that no one is smart enough to see through its transparent lies. Sorry, but I have to call foul on that one. But this is something to be filed away for future letters. At present, I wish to focus on only one thing: the fact that some people claim that the worst sorts of insufferable creeps there are gobble up Odium's conscienceless, unctuous views like golden morsels of Marxism. Others warrant that the last time I wrote that Odium's love of absenteeism and imperialism gives a new, perverse dimension to the old adage, De gustibus non est disputandum, its supporters descended on me like the beasts of hell. In the interest of clearing up the confusion I'll make the following observation: Odium's advocates criticize others for being prudish but do absolutely nothing themselves to raise several issues about Odium's subversive witticisms that are frequently missing from the drivel that masquerades for discourse on this topic. Although this discrepancy decidedly indicates that Odium's advocates are all sharp-tongued but soft-toothed hypocrites, Odium denies ever having tried to foster corruption and repression. I assume it's merely trying to cover its posterior, as the truth is that with Odium so forcefully recovering the dead past by annihilating the living present, things are starting to come to a head. That's why we must strip the unjust power from those who seek power over others and over nature.

It is no wonder that Odium's policies represent the most unpatriotic form of moral turpitude conceivable. It may be a bit surprising, however, to learn that we must show it that we are not powerless pedestrians on the asphalt of life. We must show Odium that we can redefine in practical terms the immutable ideals that have guided us from the beginning. Maybe then Odium will realize that it exhibits an air of superiority. You realize, of course, that that's really just a defense mechanism to cover up its obvious inferiority.

The earth presents a wonderful example of variety in all classes of the animal and vegetable kingdoms. People, beasts, and plants belonging to distinct classes all exhibit special qualities and peculiarities. Unfortunately, Odium's special quality is that it wants to create widespread hysteria. You know what groups have historically wanted to do the same thing? Fascists and Nazis. If you are not smart enough to realize this, then you become the victim of your own ignorance. Odium has offered to deter its minions from calling for ritualistic invocations of needlessly formal rules. Did it follow through with that? No, of course not. This failure may be Odium's most consequential broken promise. It suggests that perhaps whenever Odium is blamed for conspiring to threaten, degrade, poison, bulldoze, and kill this world of ours, it blames its hired goons. Doing so reinforces their passivity and obedience and increases their guilt, shame, terror, and conformity, thereby making them far more willing to help Odium dress up its profit motive in the cloak of selfless altruism.

Sanguinolent dead-enders generally allege that Odium has no intention to do exactly the things it accuses iconoclastic grizzlers of doing, but Odium's often-quoted zingers belie this notion. The problem of execrable, verbally incontinent erastophiliacs serves as an excuse for Odium to express its own hostility and frustrated need for power. There are several logical contradictions in its position on this matter. For example, that's just one side of the coin. The other side is that I could write a hundred letters about how it is received wisdom for most of Odium's apparatchiks that wars end only when a goodhearted, newly enlightened tyrant heeds the advice of transnational peace activists. I can tell innumerable stories about Odium's desire to redefine success and obscure failure. And I can show you that the only possible solution to the legitimate problems and conflicts that various groups face is to catalogue its swindles and perversions. Regardless of what I actually do, however, Odium's accusations will have consequences—very serious consequences. We ought to begin doing something about that. We ought to oppugn Odium's pudibund slurs. We ought to spread the word that it would have us waste taxpayers' money. May God, in his restraining mercy, forbid that we should ever do this most reckless and maladroit thing!

It's somewhat tricky to build a sane and healthy society free of Odium's destructive influences, especially since the media in this country tend to ignore historical connections and are reluctant to analyze ideological positions or treat a fringe political group seriously. By luring the impractical into its loony-bin crew, Odium is telegraphing its intentions to cause one-sided false-flag operations to be entered into historical fact. As I've said in the past, I have a problem with Odium's use of the phrase, “We all know that…”. With this phrase, it doesn't need to prove its claim that the existence and perpetuation of ableism is its own moral justification; it merely accepts it as fact. To put it another way, its doctrines are complete and total offal. What's my problem, then? Allow me to present it in the form of a question: Whatever happened to community standards? As you ponder the answer to that question, consider that its emissaries have tried, sometimes successfully and sometimes not, to crush any semblance of opposition to its confrontational, inattentive ravings. What typically stymies them in this quest is their failure to consider the fact that Odium repeatedly expresses the view that the ideas of “freedom” and “antagonism” are Siamese twins. If the average Joe actually paused for a moment to analyze this dreck in a clear-eyed way, he'd realize that dodgy despots like Odium are not born—they are excreted. However unsavory that metaphor may be, I rarely pay any attention to Odium. Frankly, I have no need to hear the uninformed opinions or quasi-ignorant opinions of a damnable usurer. Nevertheless, I can easily see Odium performing the following unscrupulous acts. First, it will replace intellectual discourse with programs designed to instill sectarian and ideological doctrines. Then, it will offer stones instead of bread to the emotional and spiritual hungers of the world. I do not profess to know how likely is the eventuality I have outlined, but it is a distinct possibility to be kept in mind.

No amount of opinion or innuendo nor any string of unrelated analects can change the fact that the law is not just a moral stance. It is the consensus of society on our minimum standards of behavior. Odium's cabal is a sterile bubble of fascism. Everyone inside the bubble wants to give rise to base-minded schmoes. In contrast, everyone outside the bubble agrees that Odium's pontifications have caused widespread social alienation, and from this alienation a thousand social pathologies have sprung.

Many of us are too naïve and trusting. It takes a lot of convincing to get us to see an organization as inherently disrespectful or inherently mendacious. Alas, Odium is doing all it can to provide us with unmistakable proof that it is inherently both. For instance, Odium has been growing more adept at treating people like mordacious lummoxes. This is not a small, narrow, superficial matter of concern only to the self-absorbed few. Rather, just about everyone should pay attention to how Odium once said that its platoon of blasphemous polemicists is a colony of heaven called to obey God by excoriating attempts to bring questions of denominationalism into the (essentially apolitical) realm of pedagogy in language and writing. Oh, please. I'm just glad I hadn't eaten dinner right before I heard it say that. Otherwise, I'd probably still be vomiting too hard to tell you that I am certain that if I asked the next person I meet if he would want Odium to overthrow democratic political systems, he would say no. Yet we all stand idly by while Odium claims that freedom must be abolished in order for people to be more secure and comfortable. Okay, this letter has become much too long so I'll just jump right to the punchline: Odium is simply incapable of entertaining an unorthodox idea.
    Actually we just like to win

Reactions: Lecic
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Actually we just like to win
    And more importantly, no one thus far managed to challenge us. Perhaps the released Vaygr blueprints will dramatically increase ship builder's competence.

But who am I kidding.

Az14el

Definitely not a skywanderers dev
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    And more importantly, no one thus far managed to challenge us. Perhaps the released Vaygr blueprints will dramatically increase ship builder's competence.

But who am I kidding.
    Wild conspiracy theory; Leaked intruder is intentionally gimped
    It felt stronger than that when it was putting 50m craters in my reactor bays

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Wild conspiracy theory; Leaked intruder is intentionally gimped
    It felt stronger than that when it was putting 50m craters in my reactor bays

Still would help the mass incompetence. Maybe I should go on a server and do "Building classes with Odium, how to make pimp yo ride"

Zyrr

Chronic Troublemaker
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    And more importantly, no one thus far managed to challenge us. Perhaps the released Vaygr blueprints will dramatically increase ship builder's competence. But who am I kidding.
    Still would help the mass incompetence. Maybe I should go on a server and do "Building classes with Odium, how to make pimp yo ride"
    Legitimate ignorance.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Legitimate ignorance.
    Legitimate ignorance?

Please, the ships I have seen is general incompetence. 200k mass with less than 10m shields, 100k mass ships operating on pure brick power, giant flying bricks which TK their own team mate before we even reach them (Swarm).........

Solid slabs of advance armor making them ship 0.1 thrust to mass, no logic drives. Missile ships firing nothing but dumb fire missiles, supposed shield killing weapons having 20 something outputs (cannon) while having 100% Ion.

Please, this list goes on, and on. So do explain to me, how is it, "ignorance" when the vast majority of what I seen indicate "incompetent".

Last edited:

Jaaskinal

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    Legitimate ignorance?

Please, the ships I have seen is general incompetence. 200k mass with less than 10m shields, 100k mass ships operating on pure brick power, giant flying bricks which TK their own team mate before we even reach them (Swarm).........

Solid slabs of advance armor making them ship 0.1 thrust to mass, no logic drives. Missile ships firing nothing but dumb fire missiles, supposed shield killing weapons having 20 something outputs (cannon) while having 100% Ion.

Please, this list goes on, and on. So do explain to me, how is it, "ignorance" when the vast majority of what I seen indicate "incompetent".
    Didn't you guys literally just switch over to using non-shit logic drives? Like, ones that aren't based on my clock from a year ago? VolksSchiff Small Clock

Winterhome

Way gayer than originally thought.
    Reaction score
    Building classes, no.

But many of us would genuinely be interested in figuring out how you guys can afford full-on battleships when we so rarely see Odium members online and mining. Only very recently have I seen anything vaguely resembling a concerted mining attempt.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    I like how the Odium response thus far to giant fancy text wall of textiness involves insults right out the door.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    I like how the Odium response thus far to giant fancy text wall of textiness involves insults right out the door.
    TLDR

My uni gets me to read enough.

----------

PS: I didn't respond to Az's brick wall. I responded to the intruder blueprint in general.
    [doublepost=1469443536,1469443388][/doublepost]Why the hell am I the crap talker now, maybe I should let Hearts do it again. xD

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Why the hell am I the crap talker now, maybe I should let Hearts do it again. xD
    Nah the seemingly monthly "I'm a new pleb who likes PvP" person has showed up to take his place just like imagination before him.

*Yawns*

Status
    Not open for further replies.