• Purchased!
    Thats pretty fucking funny actually.

Meme it please. :D

AndyP

Customer Experience Manager
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Wired for Logic
    Funny indeed, any idea how to reproduce that? =)
    (If yes, we would like to know it step by step, those ghost connections are in the game quite a while now, but it was always related to blueprints from old versions being loaded. or some undo/redo combinations with enabled symmetry.)

All the known ways to get it were fixed, so if you have another way.. =)

- Andy

Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Funny indeed, any idea how to reproduce that? =)
    (If yes, we would like to know it step by step, those ghost connections are in the game quite a while now, but it was always related to blueprints from old versions being loaded. or some undo/redo combinations with enabled symmetry.)

All the known ways to get it were fixed, so if you have another way.. =)

- Andy
    not sure if i want to tell it.... i kinda like making art with it :D
    what does it get me? a badge for bug reporting? jus't wanting to know if there is one not some sort of black mail :D

i'll tell you anyways right away, don't want to spill your time.
    so at our station we have a load of factories.
    we have a button connected to these factories to out a full stop on the process.
    now when i was building i needed to move this long row of factories, so i copied and posted it.
    but stupid me, i only had a button with me, not a single factory. so there it was, a way to power air :D

it's highly reproducable, a simple compy and paste can do it, exualy wanted to make a cool shape using this but that failed :P
    thats also a thingy btw, when you copy factories, they should remember what they should produce.
    also when you compy displays, they should remember what they said.

can i have anything in return? maybe a funny video?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    My current single player game where I'm building the scanner links show around 6 rows to the right and a couple down from where the actual blocks are. Some links between logic near my core headed forwards or backwards is also linking to the right and down a bit. But the logic is still functioning fine so its just a visual issue. I can fix it, force save, exit and when I re start its shifted again. I've removed the scanner computer completely reinstalled it into the same spot and re-shift V the scanner blocks to no avail. Also its not effecting all logic just a 3 connections from the same logic block.

Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    My current single player game where I'm building the scanner links show around 6 rows to the right and a couple down from where the actual blocks are. Some links between logic near my core headed forwards or backwards is also linking to the right and down a bit. But the logic is still functioning fine so its just a visual issue. I can fix it, force save, exit and when I re start its shifted again. I've removed the scanner computer completely reinstalled it into the same spot and re-shift V the scanner blocks to no avail. Also its not effecting all logic just a 3 connections from the same logic block.
    i do recognise this glitch/bug but i haven't had it in a pretty long time, i think thats cuz i nearly use weapon systems :D

Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    not sure if i want to tell it.... i kinda like making art with it :D
    what does it get me? a badge for bug reporting? jus't wanting to know if there is one not some sort of black mail :D

i'll tell you anyways right away, don't want to spill your time.
    so at our station we have a load of factories.
    we have a button connected to these factories to out a full stop on the process.
    now when i was building i needed to move this long row of factories, so i copied and posted it.
    but stupid me, i only had a button with me, not a single factory. so there it was, a way to power air :D

it's highly reproducable, a simple compy and paste can do it, exualy wanted to make a cool shape using this but that failed :p
    thats also a thingy btw, when you copy factories, they should remember what they should produce.
    also when you compy displays, they should remember what they said.

can i have anything in return? maybe a funny video?
    AndyP have you read it?