Infinite Power is OP

• Thread starter Deleted member 392097
    • Start date
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    Back in around in 1996 things started changing especially in Canada, why? oohh the internet! windows 95 your 32 megs of ram and the new Pentium chip that performed a funky new math that they still had troubles of how it actually worked. Where hardware took the frount seat to software. The ban on books they had in place up too that point became obsolete, we had a religious view on books deemed not Christian like! a lot of people were unaware of this, they also at the time period started changing the words to what you use today, buying up all the book houses for dictionaries. So one entity has control over the defined words for the internet for the entire world and all the schools across the globe.-who do I influence and control now? everyone including grandma!

Things you missed out on not born in a time period, which will be your "ignorance" of not knowing, words will change from the uses of slang naturally and popularity, at this point your dealing with thought articulation no different than finger or hand articulation for gaming by the process of "manipulation".
    one does not "create" hand manipulation, but in the defined world oohh yes you can! Why have people skip a process of thought articulation,
    much easier on the individual in accepting what is given, just don't give a shit and accept, ignorance is never bliss, no matter what side of the railroad tracks you come from.

Fossil fuel is a general term for buried combustible geologic deposits of organic materials, what if the math does not fathom this suggestion it argues against it, and the geological argues against it, the ideal idea crumbles away from thought articulation.

Not so different inside the game mechanics of the use of this programmed engine that schema has going, burning dust particles or particulate matter is very efficient which falls into the pattern of thermo dynamics of quantum, so does language when its an applied math, the conversation between heat and energy, by schema re-altering code or by cleaning code uses less processing power, it becomes faster less resistance in it's entirety better ping and fps values which allows for more code to be applied, it's about stability and boundaries and being able to cross boundaries and find stability.

No different than seeking power to power your ship, do you want to blow up a nuclear ship at your front door or you enemies front door?
    Your dealing with thought articulation if implementing an ideal idea of how to power a ship which now is based on your ignorance's from being ignorant up too the point of now in this ecto-second .

Your dealing with balances as everything touches everything else as code touches code, there are many ways we could live in our space adventures, so I necessarily don't need ideal ideas from this world in it's current situation to satisfy my game play with the edition of implementing power, warfare could be about pollution as well, being able to locate you through your pollution, could be from radar noise generation to manufacturing and your waste the evidence you leave behind, the bread crumbs on the trail as it were, excavation of resources
    and how efficient it is in game play, where effective and efficient come into game play as we have stability in space.

You could utilize power tanks that hold gigawatts of power from solar that goes into a information process where the language of power & energy is converted in it's most efficient code- computer and functionality, and various elements will release information code when language of power and energy is applied which will bring about a tool, device that utilizes the differences which than that can be stored in various positions of stability as in gases liquids or solids or even combinations of mixes.
    You can build a ship where the process is onboard or just carry the stability of the mixture on board
    Since it's information or code we could utilize a static reactor chamber firing heavily charged "electrons or other" from the mixtures.

In the process you have gathered material recourses and altered the states to hold more information, it's designed information of code being of efficient that makes it effective, the materials are not in there natural positions, where a new elemental table is utilized, the elements exist naturally but there always in constant change like in a black hole, where it difficult to access it directly and extract the mixtures in question.

You have taken the black hole code and sniped the information strand and applied into a tool through a computer that gives you a process and in transit with rich zip packets of stored information derived from a black holes that is utilized in our tesla static reactor chambers and the pollution derived would be naturally occurring anti-dark matter.
    That's my 2 cents on the subject.
    I can't tell if you're trolling or being serious.

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    You have taken the black hole code and sniped the information strand and applied into a tool through a computer that gives you a process and in transit with rich zip packets of stored information derived from a black holes that is utilized in our tesla static reactor chambers and the pollution derived would be naturally occurring anti-dark matter.
    This sounds like a line from a really bad hacker movie.

Reaction score
    I don't mind having this as an optional extra. It would make the single player experience a bit more interesting. As it stands single player is a great way of testing designs without annoying other people.

But I think the main question that only the Developer can answer is 'What kind of game is StarMade?'

As it currently stands it's a great small scale Space Ship PvP Simulator. Not just about combat but in other designs as well. Can your design salvage more than someone elses salvager ship? Can your jump freighter design carry and more more than someone elses?

If StarMade wants to be a survival type game, or have that mode as an option, then it's imperative that there are resources that are consumed, searched for, hoarded and of course protected and traded.

There's very little reason for combat even on PvP servers, even if consumables were turned on as the galaxy is vast, with a lot of resources - the only reason to fight is because the participants enjoy it and want to. This isn't a bad thing of course. On the other hand there's little reason to work together except to get new building ideas and schemes.

I'm thinking a server with PvP 'turned on' only at weekends and in neutral systems would mean an interesting form of game play in the style of Red v Blue. People work together for mutual defence and both sides learn from each other in the form of the engagements, be it on the weekend or ad hoc neutral zone encounters. Having to search for the 'raratanium' resource will mean risk, exploration, defences and natural zones of conflict.

Not everyone wants to play Star Made in this mode. That's okay as well.

TLDR: What type of game is Star Made? Or What type of server do you actually want to manage?

fire219

1200° Plasma
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Hey, this thread has gone a bit off track. This thread is for discussion of the current SM power system as well as potential replacements/supplements. Not why fossil fuels are bad and..... quantum mechanics.

Back to the topic at hand, please?

Reaction score
    I agree with the OP on his idea. I think having this would be really helpful in stimulating the in game economy (because at this point credits are not very valuable to me).

NeonSturm

StormMaker
    Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Sometimes you just need a little bit of extra power for a 10seconds long fight.
    Or to get off planets (without jump drive cheat).

I would like fuel.
    Want a quick travel through your galaxy? Buy high-yield fuel from shops along your route.
    Want to setup a new Gate? Use your fuel-driven Gate-seeder ship which uses fuel generated by your base to travel faster.