Infinite Havoc - resurrecting soon

Reaction score
    I was messing around with a core on a random planet, and the core just fell. It was on the ground, and it just fell though the planet. It didn't even have a message for it or anything it just fell though the world and poped out into space. The game crashed while I was typing this, which was somewhat annoying. I have no idea what caused it, but I wish I got it on video. It was way too funny.

Early access games, ladies and gentlemen.

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    Weapons update has been applied. Welcome to a new era of starmade and Infinite Havoc

Reaction score
    Probably should roll it back. It's been around 30 minutes into the new update and it's already old and busted.

How bad? I'm getting "Power Depleted" messages WHILE I'M IN MY SPACESUIT.

therimmer96

Reaction score
    Probably should roll it back. It's been around 30 minutes into the new update and it's already old and busted.

How bad? I'm getting "Power Depleted" messages WHILE I'M IN MY SPACESUIT.
    That seems to be a bug with the update itself

therimmer96

Reaction score
    Server OFFLINE why?
    Working on it, the update damaged some files, so we are rolling back to a back up from this morning and restarting. sorry for any inconveniences caused by this down time.

Reaction score
    Hope that update finishes soon. I'm considering trying this server out. I need a decent server I can really dedicate all my time too instead of server hopping every other week..

therimmer96

Reaction score
    Infinite Havoc has finally been updated to 0.152, after a fight with corruption and backups. Some progress might have been lost, but not too much :)

therimmer96

Reaction score
    We are also running with a test sector size of 5000 :)

Reaction score
    Great! Lets hope my launcher wont suddenly crash while it says "backing up" while downloading. Again.

Also, lets hope the harvester Y was not deleted. That thing was hard to make.

Reaction score
    Hey there! Great server! One thing:
    The server has gone down for some apparent reason, me and my faction (The Knights of the Brown Table) were playing and got randomly DC'd, we weren't sure if the server was updating or something else was going on.
    Just thought to let you know :)