I cant walk around a moving ship any more :(

Reaction score
    well, you can, but when you cross into another sector, you glitch up and backwards a bit (you, not the ship). maybe 30-50 yards. for most of us its enough to put us outside the ship. i tested it from 1 m/s to 150 and its the same. anyone else having this issue or is it just me?

AndyP

Customer Experience Manager
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Wired for Logic
    This looks like its back with the latest dev-builds and releases.

Edit:
    Related task:

T8: Sector change moves players in gravity/alignment

- Andy

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    upon some more mucking about, i noticed that the ship itself, when crossing into a new sector, glitches up a hundred meters or so. i got into a newb cube and flew away from the ship to watch it move slowly into the next sector. the ship seemed to stay right on the border, never making any forward progress, just glitching upwards along the sector edge.

Reaction score
    upon some more mucking about, i noticed that the ship itself, when crossing into a new sector, glitches up a hundred meters or so..
    i noticed the same, i undocked my ship, went backwards in another sector ( only using S key ), and came back to where i was docked to ( only using W/z key ), while changing sector ( at around 100m/s ), my ship was teleported 20-30m upward.