I can't play the game!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    It just sort of said i didn't reach the minimal requirements for the game.. I have a NVIDIA GEFORCE 6150 LE,

with openGL 2.0, I dont know why it wouldn't work.

I am running a windows XP.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    running on windows XP? You might want to change the memory options when you first start the game. How much memory do you have?

schema

Cat God
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    I\'m very sorry, the minimum requirement is GL2.1 :(

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    It\'s not that much about power itself, it\'s just that game uses some data that\'s in OpenGL from the versions 2.1 up. There\'s no way around it, though you can always make sure there\'s no OpenGL update for your drivers or some hacky drivers that will use such (though then you use such at your own responsibility)

Reaction score
    Nvidia made a driver that supports OpenGL 3.1 for the video card he listed,

NVIDIA GEFORCE 6150 LE running on XP, Among many others (look in the supported products tab)

Link is here http://www.nvidia.com/object/winxp_190.38_whql.html

They also have updated drivers for other operating systems, just check their website

http://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx?lang=en-us

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Where might I find these \'hacky drivers\' that you talk about. I\'m using an Intel(R) Graphics Media Accelerator 3150.

I\'m assuming by \'hacky drivers\' you mean a third-party driver that tricks your computer into thinking you have OpenGL 2.1 or something similar. I\'m also assuming that by, \"though then you use such at your own responsibility,\" you mean I could break my graphics drivers, crash my computer and etc.

I just really want to play this game!

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    It sounds like you\'re running on a dinosaur computer that\'s 8-10 years old. I wouldn\'t be surprised the slightest if it\'s not working on your specs. Yeah, it is a shame that this kind of thing happens, though. Not much you can do besides trying to update your drivers and whatnot... If that doesn\'t work, i\'d look into buying a new computer with up-to-date standards.

Assuming first that you\'re living on your own and have job, why are you using such an old computer? You ought to be getting a new one at least every 5 years if you want to be playing the latest games.

So, respectfully speaking, i\'m also going to speculate here and take an educated guess: you\'re a kid who\'s still in grade school and your parents haven\'t allowed you to use their modern computers because they\'re for their office work, and they can\'t afford to get you one with gaming specs, so you\'re stuck with using the old family XP. Is that close?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    ....yet im running a Windows 7 PC with Intel Core 2 Duo. My laptop is a Dell Latittude (exact model nuber unknown)