Hunters Starmade Server - New

Reaction score
    The server is good, but the admins aren\'t too PvP friendly, I\'m afraid. Or at least, not pirate friendly. I got banned for scrapping several ships left un-factioned. And you also lose your blocks when you die, which is a major thumbsdown to pirating. And if you do play, be sure to chat nearly to excess. People get suspicious of anyone who doesn\'t chat. Be warned, good performance and pretty faction-friendly, but don\'t try to get away with any hard core pillaging, it\'s frowned upon.

Reaction score
    Its a PVP Server of course they promote PVP, I believe the admins banned you for scrapping ships left in the safe zone Commandeer..As for the communication, it\'s space....anyone who was in space would get suspicious of a person not talking to them in the middle of space. As for pillaging....as long as no server rules are broken....theres nothing that can be said.

Reaction score
    Frogy, I haven\'t personally seen you but you are making claims that are not factual. I am the owner and the server is set as hardcore and I promote PVP. The reason you lose blocks is that when you are killed by an enemy player they benefit your blocks because you can\'t take them with you when your dead.

It\'s not Disney World where everyone just builds bases and holds hands, Dropping your loot and blocks also limits the amount of ppl who come to grief, or pick fights for the hell of it even if they would never win.

If you lose dough and blocks, you plan your attacks and don\'t just go bat crazy. I do not frown on pillaging, and this is why I set the drop of blocks. To encourage pillaging and PVP in the server.

This is a realism server, and whether you want to be friendly or not in the server is up to you. Pirating is fine, and has never been discouraged. If you were looting ships in the safe zone, most likely you were warned and given you were banned, you most likely didn\'t heed the warnings of the admin who banned you. If you didn\'t see the warning then that is something to discuss but falsifying facts isn\'t.

Reaction score
    All I know is, I scrapped several ships near a faction\'s base and within 5 minutes I was found, killed, and banned, without warning. There is no safe zone mentioned in the OP. I should have at least gotten a warning. If I had been told it was a safe zone, I would have bought them an identical copy of the lost ships. Be that as it may, good perfomance on the server. One of the better connections I\'ve seen.

Reaction score
    Gonna head on tomorrow as I am seeing this on my iPad SCHEMA HURRY AND FINISH THE GAME SO YOU CAN MAKE AN APP lol. Also are you looking for admins I used to admin around four (now closed unfortunately due to lack of funds from the controller) servers on minecraft AT THE SAME TIME and I generally got hated on by most people. But that ain\'t my fault! They hated me giving all new players 10 free diamonds because they never got them before I started and suggested it to the owner. :( jealous gits! I would have given them some too if they hadn\'t been bitching.

~Assozat The Awesome

P.S. If you have a problem with my swearing I can stop but it\'s quite easy to get feelings of hate across with swear words so yeah. :)

Reaction score
    Hi Frogy, from what I understand you were warned but it is more than possible you did not see the chat. Come to the forums and appeal to Blackhawk to have the ban lifted, he was the admin on the server at the time. www.hunters7days.com

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Praise Bob! Now I won\'t get ultra-buttramed by AI pirates whenever I stop for a second! Low-friction was a neat idea, but the AI can\'t handle it yet.

Reaction score
    We are currently getting our website up, when this is achieved we will have option to pay for packages in order to give you a leg up on inside the server, we realize that it can take hours sometimes days to gather the resources you need. With our new system you will be able to order certain supplies for a set amount of cash. The cart will automatically update and send an invoice with your supplies. Once the invoice is recieved these supplies will be routed directly to you into the sum you selected. Regardless you will still have to build however we will have an option to buy a copy of your base once its built so you can expand across multiple sectors. We are accepting feedback so let the ideas fly!

Reaction score
    Since my main game is 7 Days to Die I have given the server over the Armada and Blackhawk, I leave you all in good hands.

Hunter