[HUD] - Holo HUD 3D - UPD (06/10)

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    I just downloaded it. I get prize for appearing to have gotten the 200th download? :p :p :P

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    I had somewhat forgotten about this, so i'll work on a bugpatch for the next update.
    If you notice any abnormalities/missing textures in this and ill get them fixed up for it.

I currently already know that the main power bars clip through on the 3D version

Hopefully when faction points arrive, itll refresh some other bits of the UI, and ill get a fix out for that when the time comes

TL;DR : Send fix, bbl.

Reactions: therimmer96

Reilly Reese

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    You were 201, unfortunately ;)
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Yes patch it make me download it again :p

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Purchased!
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Yes patch it make me download it again :p
    Ill make it 3D 2.0.1.... Itll have exactly the same content as 3D 2.0, but itll be exactly 0.0.1 versions greater ;)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1415140565,1415140486][/DOUBLEPOST]If you notice any abnormalities/missing textures in this and ill get them fixed up for it.
    #notethetypo
    If you notice any abnormalities/missing textures in this post them and ill get them fixed up for it.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Purchased!
    Minor update 2.2.5 to HoloHud, and version 1.2 Holofonts[DOUBLEPOST=1415313145,1415312916][/DOUBLEPOST]Adds new Galaxy map icons, fixes fonts on screen, updates a few other bits too

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Purchased!

I've been working on a simplified version of this hopefully will get a beta up soon.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    First, the Holo Hud is awesome. Can't wait to try the Glass Hud out. After installing the HH, all the Galaxy Map icons disapeared. There are some icons, but they are only for planets, and not consistent. Here are some pics, again the icons represent planets only, everthing else is invisible. starmade-screenshot-0027.png starmade-screenshot-0028.png starmade-screenshot-0029.png

Attachments

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Purchased!
    Thanks for the screengrab Xskyth ill get on that. Not quite sure why the icons are showing up that was unless i am actually missing some in the file itself

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Purchased!
    Seeing as many parts of this (Aswell as a HoloGlass and Holo Fonts) will have probably broken with the new update; It may be some time before this officially supports the new GUI

Reaction score
    I'm having trouble getting it to work with the latest update, I've installed to the correct directory but it's not overriding the original UI.

There isn't an issue with the Holo Fonts as far as I can tell.

Reilly Reese

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    I'm having trouble getting it to work with the latest update, I've installed to the correct directory but it's not overriding the original UI.

There isn't an issue with the Holo Fonts as far as I can tell.
    This has not yet been updated since the UI Overhaul a while back in Feb or so.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Purchased!
    This has not yet been updated since the UI Overhaul a while back in Feb or so.
    Nope, I can confirm it doesnt due to the massive shift in UI styling. I have been playing starmade recently, though, so I may play with the LUA side of things as im seeing some real issues with the current interface - Mostly because of its design for legacy screens - No fault of schema's
    [DOUBLEPOST=1433800112,1433799950][/DOUBLEPOST]Ill look at restyling it for a larger 1080p screens, Ill see what I can do with it