1. 15th of October, 2019: SMD is currently under maintenance, the site may go down while we are working on it. Apologies for the inconvenience.
    2. We've removed some functionality from SMD in preparation for a migration to new forum software.

[HUD] - Holo HUD 3D - UPD (06/10)

Discussion in 'Releases' started by TheMightyFid, May 1, 2014.

1. Thadius Faran

Thadius Faran #1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner

I just downloaded it. I get prize for appearing to have gotten the 200th download? :p :p :P

2. TheMightyFid

You were 201, unfortunately ;)

3. TheMightyFid

I had somewhat forgotten about this, so i'll work on a bugpatch for the next update.
      If you notice any abnormalities/missing textures in this and ill get them fixed up for it.

I currently already know that the main power bars clip through on the 3D version

Hopefully when faction points arrive, itll refresh some other bits of the UI, and ill get a fix out for that when the time comes

TL;DR : Send fix, bbl.

• Like Like x 1
    4. Thadius Faran

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Yes patch it make me download it again :p

5. TheMightyFid

Ill make it 3D 2.0.1.... Itll have exactly the same content as 3D 2.0, but itll be exactly 0.0.1 versions greater ;)
      --- Updated post (merge), Nov 4, 2014, Original Post Date: Nov 4, 2014 ---
      If you notice any abnormalities/missing textures in this and ill get them fixed up for it.
      #notethetypo
      If you notice any abnormalities/missing textures in this post them and ill get them fixed up for it.

6. TheMightyFid

Shamoe! Version 2.2

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#66 TheMightyFid, Nov 6, 2014
      Last edited: Nov 6, 2014
    7. TheMightyFid

Minor update 2.2.5 to HoloHud, and version 1.2 Holofonts
      --- Updated post (merge), Nov 6, 2014, Original Post Date: Nov 6, 2014 ---
      Adds new Galaxy map icons, fixes fonts on screen, updates a few other bits too

8. Thadius Faran

9. TheMightyFid

Oops, sorry, missed those.
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    10. TheMightyFid

[​IMG]
      I've been working on a simplified version of this hopefully will get a beta up soon.

11. Xskyth

First, the Holo Hud is awesome. Can't wait to try the Glass Hud out. After installing the HH, all the Galaxy Map icons disapeared. There are some icons, but they are only for planets, and not consistent. Here are some pics, again the icons represent planets only, everthing else is invisible. starmade-screenshot-0027.png starmade-screenshot-0028.png starmade-screenshot-0029.png

Attached Files:

12. TheMightyFid

Thanks for the screengrab Xskyth ill get on that. Not quite sure why the icons are showing up that was unless i am actually missing some in the file itself

13. TheMightyFid

Seeing as many parts of this (Aswell as a HoloGlass and Holo Fonts) will have probably broken with the new update; It may be some time before this officially supports the new GUI

14. DTACFrostfire

does this work with latest version?

15. JPClyde

I'm having trouble getting it to work with the latest update, I've installed to the correct directory but it's not overriding the original UI.

There isn't an issue with the Holo Fonts as far as I can tell.

16. Thadius Faran

This has not yet been updated since the UI Overhaul a while back in Feb or so.

17. TheMightyFid

Nope, I can confirm it doesnt due to the massive shift in UI styling. I have been playing starmade recently, though, so I may play with the LUA side of things as im seeing some real issues with the current interface - Mostly because of its design for legacy screens - No fault of schema's
      --- Updated post (merge), Jun 8, 2015, Original Post Date: Jun 8, 2015 ---
      Ill look at restyling it for a larger 1080p screens, Ill see what I can do with it

18. Xtremesonicboom

Can you make this work with the Gui Changer?

19. Ribbons0121R121

download is broken

20. OfficialCoding

OfficialCoding Professional Quickfire Hater

lol can you say necro? Last post was 3.5 years ago

• Like Like x 1