[HUD] - Holo HUD 3D - UPD (06/10)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    Cheers, I've been trying to work on a way of making the top bar seem a similar amount of 3D, for like, you'know, immersion or something ;)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    A little something I've been working on

Comments/suggestions welcome; Tell me if you'd prefer the old 2D HUD
    Just when I come to this thread to start using your HUD, I see that this is what you've been up to lately.....and boy do I love it! :D That looks great, good sir! ^.=.^

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Purchased!
    Just when I come to this thread to start using your HUD, I see that this is what you've been up to lately.....and boy do I love it! :D That looks great, good sir! ^.=.^
    Cheers, always nice to get new faces :)

Btw, Just tested it in game (Having fixed my dev installation) and it looks stuperb. Will try to get some dev shots up later after i purdy it up a little bit more.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Purchased!

Just a little dev update ;) Hopefully, will get this on the update in a few mins, after i fix the mysterious error.

Reactions: Aizria
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Mmmm. That looks delicious and very....cockpit/helmet-y. I love it! :D

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Woot! Just when I thought that the HUD couldn't get any sexier, it did...by at least 20%. :3
    Or is it 20% cooler? :D

Edit: I did notice, though, a small quirk with the energy and health/shield bars that I have bracketed in red in this image:
    Ooooh, a 'tense' standoff between two different-faction scouts. XD

Otherwise, this looks absolutely glorious, imo. :D

Also, how do you get such great screen-shots? Even after some GIMP doctoring mine looks...flawed. For some reason, StarMade's in-built screen grabber seems to have added alpha where there really isn't any in-game. Not a major concern of mine, just bugs me that I can't get a good pic with it without some post-processing. O.=.o

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Purchased!

Like that? I'm pretty much running starmade at max, @1080P, then using ALT+ PrintScreen

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Purchased!
    Aaah. PrintScreen makes sense. That would explain a lot, actually. XD

Yeah, something like that. Its my screen's native res....a really weird one, I might add. XD
    Sweet almost 200 downloads! Thanks guys so much. After a little break (for personal reasons, etc, etc) I've decided that i'll return to dev on this ;) Hopefully i can nail a few bugs one go

@Everyone If you see a bug, post it back here, and ill fix it for the next version. Might be a little while though, planning on upgrading a few things along the way

PS: Feature requests - If theres something you'd think would be really cool to try and add in, (eg, a low res version ) tag it up here and ill have a crack at it[DOUBLEPOST=1410380911,1410380688][/DOUBLEPOST]Currently planned:
    • ME2 Holo Orange (this colour!) ->
      s
    • French translations
    • Tweaks to the top bar

Reactions: Reilly Reese
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Purchased!
    As promised, many moons ago :
    UPDATE 2.1: Spray Tan edition.

New : Orange Colour
    New : Updated top bar (Blue and orange)

Known bugs :
    HALP: My menu looks aweful! Yes. I Know, I am in the process of making a new, super sexy 3D menu, so little effort was put into balancing the orange in the old one.

HALP: My 1.6X/1.7X object hasnt been holofied! yuno holo? Its happening... Slowly, current version was built against Starmade 1.5, and a few things are new since then

1.5X ----------------------------------- 1.6X ----------------------------------- 1.7X
    [||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ]

Reactions: Top 4ce

NeonSturm

StormMaker
    Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Can you make text not overlapping when displaying sectors > -160, -160, -160 in system -10 -10 -10?

That are 9 letters more for sectors and 6 more for the system.

I think your money will overflow too if you do "/give_credits @TheMightyFid 111222333444