How To Build An Animated Door (Logic)

Reaction score
    • Councillor 3 Gold
    • Wired for Logic
    • Top Forum Contributor
    I noticed that no one had a loop tutorial...

I actually have not been able to make a reliable loop. The first thing I attempted to build was a blinker system to use for my ships but it was super buggy. The loop would continue but the lights stopped blinking.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    I actually have not been able to make a reliable loop. The first thing I attempted to build was a blinker system to use for my ships but it was super buggy. The loop would continue but the lights stopped blinking.

Try this:

Here, the first delay is connected to the second and gate, only allowing a signal to exit once every loop for one delay, and pausing for the other 2. I used this system, except with more delays, for the ring loop above.

Honestly, I think that the logic systems are still buggy... perhaps use a simpler loop (below), or try attaching a step on trigger or area trigger.

This loop alternates between an on and an off signal, with a controlled delay affecting the time between on and off, or vice versa...

Perhaps your problem is with having too many components, if that is the case, use the above diagram. The delay between digital pulses is determined by the delay in the center, or however many delay you have in Starmade's case...

Last edited:
    Reactions: Rumcajz