Svens Logic Tutorials

Reaction score
    • Councillor 3 Gold
    • Wired for Logic
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Okay so I've already built a few contraptions in starmade and want share them via tutorials. I've already created one for a basic door but I figured I should dive into basics first before I cover more in depth circuits.

So far I have built expandable animated doors, t-flipflop, automatic doors and a simple smart airlock design.

Basic Tutorial:

Animated Door:

Pulses:

Memory Cells (RS_Nor RS_Nand):

Pulses In Depth:

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 3 Gold
    • Wired for Logic
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Added a new video, this one is a showcase of all the airlocks I've built so far.

Next tutorial will be on the monostable circuit.

Last edited:
    Reactions: NuclearFun
    Reaction score
    Awesome, I like the smart airlocks. Any chance you can show how to build the more complicated airlocks?

Reaction score
    • Councillor 3 Gold
    • Wired for Logic
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Awesome, I like the smart airlocks. Any chance you can show how to build the more complicated airlocks?
    I plan on doing a tutorial but I have to be able to build it from memory to do so. It's not super complex but enough that I don't want to mix up parts. I have a few more basics to cover first and I need more practice talking on camera.

Reaction score
    Were you ever able to create a tutorial for the smart airlock featured at 3:20? I have been attempting to build it with no success.