• Other... (Write below)

Votes: 5 16.1%

• Total voters

sayerulz

Identifies as a T-34
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Yep, if they are not build as a huge packman with a mining canons inside his mouth
    Hey, don't make fun of pacman. Eating disorders and drug abuse are are a real problem for millions of people

Master_Artificer

Press F to pay respects
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Thinking Positive
    Hey, don't make fun of pacman. Eating disorders and drug abuse are are a real problem for millions of people
    Pacman are not people and should not be treated as such. Its a slippery slope, if you allow one pacman, then you gotta allow Galaga, then tetris, and once you have tetris its not a big leap to candy crush now is it?

Reactions: Dr. Whammy

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Pacman are not people and should not be treated as such. Its a slippery slope, if you allow one pacman, then you gotta allow Galaga, then tetris, and once you have tetris its not a big leap to candy crush now is it?

sayerulz

Identifies as a T-34
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3

Have you ever stopped to consider that those blocks you make disappear by putting them in a row might have had familys!? Families that will wonder why they never came home!!! :eek:

Master_Artificer

Press F to pay respects
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Thinking Positive
    Have you ever stopped to consider that those blocks you make disappear by putting them in a row might have had familys!? Families that will wonder why they never came home!!! :eek:
    No.

Besides, we are not in the mushroom kingdom.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    • Purchased!
    I like to think that they ONLY get to "Go Home" after I make them disappear. Their job is finished so they are allowed to use the exit.

sayerulz

Identifies as a T-34
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    No.

Besides, we are not in the mushroom kingdom.
    Good thing too, the mushroom kingdom is not a good place. People there spend all their time dismantling brick walls and crawling through sewers to try and find coins. They what do they spend them on? Mushrooms. You should do more to help video game characters with addictions. After all, it isn't their fault, they have been forced to lead those lives by society.

Master_Artificer

Press F to pay respects
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Thinking Positive
    Good thing too, the mushroom kingdom is not a good place. People there spend all their time dismantling brick walls and crawling through sewers to try and find coins. They what do they spend them on? Mushrooms. You should do more to help video game characters with addictions. After all, it isn't their fault, they have been forced to lead those lives by society.
    I'm guessing you don't watch much game theory

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I'd say I'm pretty serious about building (well, as long as logic isn't involved, because **** that), but if I am ever to play the game (ie. when it is finished and when I have a proper gaming rig capable of supporting large starmade engagements without melting into a puddle of goo), I'd most likely be pretty casual about it. Spawn in a fleet of my own, another of enemies, and enjoy the spectacle.

TL:DR; dunno

edit: goddamn smiley you're not supposed to be there.