How Do I Limit Which Blueprints Pirates May Use?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    • Purchased!
    Flying around in my starter ship I stumbled upon a pirate station. As I am pretty much unarmed I backed away from their turrets. Then, two pirate ships spawned nearby. I was about to turn tail and run when I noticed that they had spawned as Universal Dockers!

I reprogrammed my AM turret to attack ships and took them out an got some extra blocks I wasn't expecting but I did want to try and prevent this from happening again.

A similar post didn't seem to work in the current version so can someone let me know how I can do something about this?

Thanks!

Reaction score
    I found a similar post:
    Blueprint permisions?

Basically have you gone into the catalog manager, clicked on the admin tab, selected your ship, clicked on permissions, then set enemy usable to "off" (ie unchecked the box)?

If that doesn't work then i don't know.. the post i linked had the issue that it only worked when the guy set it then logged out and logged back in again.. but they say that was fixed. on my worlds the permissions work perfectly.. i haven't been attacked by turret bases after i set them to not be enemy usable :D

Reactions: alterintel
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Purchased!
    I found a similar post:
    Blueprint permisions?

Basically have you gone into the catalog manager, clicked on the admin tab, selected your ship, clicked on permissions, then set enemy usable to "off" (ie unchecked the box)?

If that doesn't work then i don't know.. the post i linked had the issue that it only worked when the guy set it then logged out and logged back in again.. but they say that was fixed. on my worlds the permissions work perfectly.. i haven't been attacked by turret bases after i set them to not be enemy usable :D
    Thanks! I can confirm this works! I must have clicked on everything apart from that. Now the pesky pirates won't be attacking me with doors!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Thanks! I can confirm this works! I must have clicked on everything apart from that. Now the pesky pirates won't be attacking me with doors!
    I had a pirate raid today that flew at me with a core. That's it. Just the core. Because I had a blueprint of just a core.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Purchased!
    I had a pirate raid today that flew at me with a core. That's it. Just the core. Because I had a blueprint of just a core.
    Reminds me of the Black Knight from Monty Python and the Holy Grail! LOL!