Blueprint permisions?

Reaction score
    so i cant seem to change the blueprint permissions? or owner? so now i have a lot of pirates spawning in turrets and strange things lol... this a gui issue? cause i thought we could turn the permission off an pirates wouldnt spawn those ships

Lancake

Head of Testing
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Tester
    Are you admin? Or the owner of the blueprint?

As admin you go to the admin tab in the catalog, click on the blueprint and then click on the permissions button.

As owner you can only change the permissions of your own blueprints located in the blueprints tab.

Reaction score
    I'm seeing issues with any of my changes "taking". I'll set a ship to be Enemy Useable (or not) and then click on the permission tab again and it has reverted.

With a lot of trial and error I've found that it does in most cases take if I do not look at the permission tab again until i've logged out (which i do frequently for this). Maybe it's just a timing issue and I could wait, but I've been /force_save and logging out and in to make my changes to the permissions stick.

I was just coming here to complain about it.

Lancake

Head of Testing
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Tester
    Yes you're right, it doesn't seem to save or display correctly.

EDIT: Seems that removing permissions works fine, setting doesn't.

Lancake

Head of Testing
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Tester
    Yeah, was one of the things that was on the "fix list" :)

Reaction score
    theres still an issue with some windows not updating, mostly my ship weapons page. I usually have to open n close it a few times for every weapon computer to actually show up.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    theres still an issue with some windows not updating, mostly my ship weapons page. I usually have to open n close it a few times for every weapon computer to actually show up.
    It's a known issue found as bug #1764 on the bug tracker.

Greets,

Jan