Home-Sector - Speed 199 - No Whitelist - Blueprints 10 slot - 1million credit start - 200 slot - Sem

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    2 things i will play your sever but only if u get ride of the hard way to get blueprints and stop deletein ships at spawn or creat a sector were people can leave there ships

Reaction score
    1. As long as the spawn shop is kept stocked at all times, I have no problem with the block blueprint system.

2. It\'s called a faction home. Make one and stop clogging up spawn.

Reaction score
    u will have to play els where then jud672 the rules are there for a reason to stop ppl from laging out the new players u build your ship at spawn then u move on to find a faction home if u dont like it u probably shouldent be playing

Reaction score
    Found more info on the things we talked about C0r3y:

Reduce price of regular hull to 10. To curb station stripping.

Reduce price of plexglass to 50. See above.

Reduce Iceplanet rock to 1, like every other planet terrain.

Reduce price of hardened hull to 500. Increase HP to 1000. Like we mentioned, hull is paper.

Bring the price of L5 ore to 100,000 from 1,000,000

At the very bottom of BlockConfig.xml, we can change the coarse/refine recipe output. Instead of changing each recipe one by one; I found out you can just find the string and replace all with .

Finally, change all the to

Reaction score
    Found more info on the things we talked about C0r3y:

Reduce price of regular hull to 10. To curb station stripping.

Reduce price of plexglass to 50. See above.

Reduce price of hardened hull to 500. Increase HP to 1000. Like we mentioned, hull is paper.

At the very bottom of BlockConfig.xml, we can change the coarse/refine recipe output. Instead of changing each recipe one by one; I found out you can just find the string and replace all with .

Reaction score
    Sorry to double post, but how many admins does this server have?

I know C0r3y, LG, and saw xdeathxkillerx using godmode and give_credits, so who else is there?

Reaction score
    thanks 123secdodo glad your having fun

be sure to check our gaming community site at http://network.hyper-core.net for many new servers coming online

Reaction score
    I set up a small fleet of ships (1 Quad Cannon, 2 Assault Drones, and 6 Scout Drones) and set them to be hostile to everything. They\'re set at 0 -4 -4 (They may not be there on the way back).

Depending on how this turns out, I might be able to set up some \"pirate\" caches and stations with real resistance; with your permission of course.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I had to go and left something in spawn by accident. Was I banned?

Reaction score
    You won\'t get banned for leaving things at spawn, BUT the admins might delete anything left there; usually very big ships; they tend to leave small ships alone.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Well, I can\'t seem to find it. It was a square power core.

Reaction score
    You said that you were too busy to make the changes to the BlockConfig.xml, I went ahead and made it for you:

http://www.mediafire.com/?sx7czcparznouwn

It contains all the changes listed above.

Reaction score
    Looks like the latest hotfix screws up the HP settings for hardened hull; trying to place one results in a client crash.

We\'ll have to change the HP for hardened hull back to 200; although, we can always raise the armor to 75% (So you need an 800 damage AMC to one-shot a block.)