Home-Sector - Speed 199 - No Whitelist - Blueprints 10 slot - 1million credit start - 200 slot - Sem

Reaction score
    Server said it had an error saving data and any progress will be lost if the server is not restarted.

Reaction score
    its restarting now the server has been going into this stalled state latly looks like a crash but the server dont actually crash just stalls and i dont get a warning about it unless it fully crashes so if it happens again just let me know on here and hopfully schema can actually fix something for once with this latest soon coming patch

Reaction score
    Theres a guy logging in as other players, his normal username is noobwar1000, but he logged in as one of my friends accounts because he wants to get in my faction again to destroy my base again.

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Shit be fucked up in this server right now. Myself and a few others have had problems with docking and weapons systems. Docks which previously worked are now unwilling to work and weapons which are appearing to fire graphically are doing no damage.

Reaction score
    That usually happens when there\'s collision issues or some other lag on the server. I\'m guessing some dimwit dropped a large ship onto a planet without properly docking it.

I also apologize if anyone ran into any Pirate Battlecarriers or Superheavy Swarm Drones lately, they were set to spawn as pirates for some reason. They\'re removed now.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    This shit sucks right now though, because while I was unable to dock ships, some fucking prickwad comes in and pop a few of my ships in orbit, which he was able to do because my defense guns weren\'t doing any damage.

Reaction score
    their has been some random bugs showing up relating to shooting and not doing damage and dockings problems since the latest patch i think they are new bugs related to the newest update

Reaction score
    their is a storm happening where our dedicated server is located server connection issues may occure during the storm

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    i love this sever but i crash alot.

1 day it wont crash ever again

Reaction score
    ive shut down the server for good moving on to other game servers

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    That is weak as hell... I really liked this server. Oh well, now I\'m just upset about losing the very large amount of work I put into my home planet.

Reaction score
    Sad to hear. I\'m more bothered about having to find another good server than I am about losing the ship I was building.

Reaction score
    i would of kept it running but we have a player that comes back and keeps lagging out the server making it impossable to play and starmade dosent have the proper means of baning someone even ban by ip does not work and require starmade authentication setting is garbage mybe when the game matures a bit ill bring it back with the database still in tact i have not deleted the files