Home-Sector [No Whitelist] [64 slot]

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    We will be the greatest bounty hunters/mercenaries your server has ever known!

Reaction score
    C0r3y you don\'t even have to tell them they already know that it\'s always up to date :p

Reaction score
    Do you have blueprints too? Btw, it sound truly awesome. Keep up good work :) But I think, that pirates are cool for fighting whene noone else is around, so please enable pirates.

Reaction score
    Server seems friendly, haven\'t seen it down at all since joining. Nice spawn, all the planets and shops I\'ve seen so far are intact. Doesn\'t seem to be much PvP (at the moment), blueprints are allowed, and spawn shop is kept well stocked with items.

Reaction score
    as you wish they will be reanabled next restart, but with a low spawn percentage.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    You need to enable authentication with uplink, someone logged in with my username

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    technologicheist (not sure how to spell his name) attacked our faction when i was asleep. we did not do anything to him, he just came in and destroyed all our ships and destroyed my capital that was being constructed, i think you should make a rule that says only attack with logical reason (they attacked you, stole your ship, being aggresive ect.) also while that happened one of my members(worn) was banned (he didnt do anything) during the incident.

i lost over 500k hull blocks(black and grey, hardened and normal) , 50k shields blocks, 20 k amc blocks, 25k sd-bb blocks, 25k power tanks, 50k power blocks, 10k thrusters, a sd bb computer, an amc computer, a d1000 computer, a fac module and a ship core.(all block numbers have been rounded down to the thousand)

Reaction score
    I already talked to him and told him if people come bitching to me again he\'ll get a hole in his ship.

Reaction score
    Please remember that anything Outside of protected zones is fair game anything goes some factions will be friendly others will be hostile

Reaction score
    we try our best Dendrake sometimes we dont always see the updates and get a lil behind but always update as soon as we see it