Home-Sector [No Whitelist] [64 slot]

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hi, I just started playing on this server and got booted after a couple mines while I was mining and cant connect because of an EOFException error. Whats this all about?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Is the server up? its not letting me join (PLZZZZZ may it not have resset, i dont want to lose my monies)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    what happens? it resets and everything goes back to zero? what if i build a base and stuff?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    it resets it. everyone goes back to 1 mill creds, all ships destroyed, and you start off at spawn again

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I just wanna figure out wtf this EOFException was all about.. Kinda pisses me off I finally start playing online and get booted after 15 mins

Reaction score
    it is 24/7 server is having some major errors right now trying to find out why

Reaction score
    server has been acting up all day strange new problem where it just stalls out without reporting it to us and its happening a lot bare with us we are trying to find out why in the world its happening

Reaction score
    in the mean time i have a test server on homesector.hyper-core.net:4242 that we are stress testing to be the new location its on our VPS

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    cor3y told me to tell you vovik that his super titan is stable on the server he just made.