Home-Sector [No Whitelist] [64 slot]

Reaction score
    A player by the name Master_Chief was on and screwing with a friend and me while we were starting, pushing our cores out of the sector and shooting at us while we were building, etc. I\'m surprised nothing was done, considering there were several people including C0r3y. First impressions of this server aren\'t looking great.

Reaction score
    just find the nearrest planet claim is as ur faction home and they cant do damage to it once its set to ur faction home. I can give the player a warning for pushing you while you were building, but i can\'t ban him for something that\'s not that serious.

Reaction score
    sector 2 2 2 and 1 sector sector each way from it is protected anything outside protected zones is fairgame anything goes

Reaction score
    it seems each time there\'s an update there\'s a fix update for it right after it.

Reaction score
    You can make a faction and build your base without being destroyed after one week ! Just one word for it : AWESOME !

Reaction score
    thanks Dedexy we try to make all our servers the best we can

Reaction score
    Currently looking for a server for my friends and I to play on. Thinking I\'ll give this one a shot, see if they\'d like it.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Good server but there are many aggressive people that will take any occasion they have to destroy your ships and stations, and of course the loads of stupid kids, same as Minecraft.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I am bringing Evolution over to Home-Sector as Eternia has gone to the dump, you can check us out over here: http://star-made.org/content/evolution-i-professional-bounty-hunters

Reaction score
    Welcome to have u over on Home Sector Dendrake we will try and make your stay awsome