Home-Sector [No Whitelist] [64 slot]

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Just wanted to say that this server is awesome. Also, I\'m pretty sure c0r3y doesn\'t sleep.

Pics of a ship I built here: (although I\'ve changed the color, it\'s blue now) imgur.com/a/PeBs5

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Like a dolt, I once again have left one faction for another without correcting my spawn. I am now locked in the spawn room of my old faction (Which was created for myself and a friend only.) with no way to exit the spawn and no way to shoot my way out as the spawn is on a protected planet.

If I could have my old faction (Terran_Protectorate) deleted or have my spawn reset or just get teleported somewhere, that would be just grand.

Reaction score
    new server is about to come online files to much longer then expected i will update this post when ready

Reaction score
    VPS Server Online! address to connect is homesectorserver.hyper-core.net:4242

Reaction score
    starmade server nulled up and now its stuck on trying to boot back up trying to find out why

Reaction score
    Changed day and night cycle to 2 hours instead of 20 mins so planets arnt flying around the sun like mad men

Reaction score
    Our Secondary server is now online kown as Home-Sector 2 at the address: homesectorserver.hyper-core.net:4242
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please vote for our server at http://starmade-servers.com/server/294/vote/

Our Server Website Http://homesector.hyper-core.net

Our Public Teamspeak 3 Server ts3.hyper-core.net - no pass needed

Reaction score
    Be sure to vote for us at http://starmade-servers.com/server/294/vote/

Reaction score
    We have 2 starmade servers online now

the old Server Home-Sector 1 located at : dead-zone.no-ip.info:4242

our new Home-Sector 2 server is located at : homesectorserver.hyper-core.net:4242

Reaction score
    secondary server kown as Home-Sector 2 is now online at homesectorserver.hyper-core.net:4242