Hey Schine! Thanks for...

Reaction score
    Thanks you for adding new the weapons update into the game. Even if some weapon configurations are not as useful (not yet unbalanced design WITH balanced play), it adds so much to the game in terms of depth and strategy.

Also for the existence of this game. With it, I feel as though I would never have a chance within the past few years to express myself in an artistic manner . . . Through this game, I feel like I can finally feel what it is like to CREATE, undoubtedly my favorite part of Starmade.

Reaction score
    This game allready has a LOT of what i look for in a scifi sandbox game and it has great pontential to include everything i wish later.
    I can’t wait for all the things to come. I can’t wait for the final release.
    Thanks for the chance to watch all my dreams of a space game come true, and beeing a part of it.

Starmade looks like beeing developed with heart and soul. Go on like that!
    keep up your way to interact with your community
    keep up this great work

Reaction score
    Thanks for doing all of the performance updates! I can now run the game on my macbook without the fan even turning on!!

Reaction score
    Thanks for doing all of the performance updates! I can now run the game on my macbook without the fan even turning on!!
    Heh...I wish I could. My silly computer's cooling system is poor, in a word. Dust collects inside and it likes to overheat when playing games like StarMade, War Thunder, WoT, WoWs, StarCraft, etc. Every game, in other words. Anyway.