Bug Helm Transperancy

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    While looking at a helmet I made, I noticed that through the visor I could see past Dave's head and right out the back of his helm. This picture probably better demonstrates it:

I did make sure I hadn't just forgotten to put an inside helm skin. Also, the same thing happens when looking underneath the helm and up (transparent bottom).

Reactions: Winterhome

AndyP

Customer Experience Manager
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Wired for Logic
    So far, may you retake a screenshot with the normal skin?
    Or try to 'cover' these zones?

As for the normal skin, it does not have anything looking like a 'see-through' inner wall.

Although it sometimes looks like the stars are shining through, but that may be a thing opacity is handled in the engine in general.

- Andy

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    So far, may you retake a screenshot with the normal skin?
    Or try to 'cover' these zones?

As for the normal skin, it does not have anything looking like a 'see-through' inner wall.

Although it sometimes looks like the stars are shining through, but that may be a thing opacity is handled in the engine in general.

- Andy
    The stars shining through is exactly what is happening, I only just noticed it in my own skin for some reason. I checked it against a ship, because originally I thought I was just seeing whatever was behind him. But no, It's the same as the picture above. My apologies.