Hello people of the starmade! My name is Diglet and I am a noob...

Reaction score
    Hello people! my name is Diglet (as people call me on the internet) and recently I have bought this glorious game. Pretty much I know the basics of Starmade, but I have a feeling that I have a lot to learn.

As you can see, I did a short "lets play" of this game too. Hope you enjoy it.

I also really hope this game becomes more popular so that its a household name like minecraft. this game has a lot of promise and I tip my hat to the devs.

and... I have ran out of things to say... hehehe...

(PS: I really hope I don't sound stupid as I tend to when joining new communities :P)

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    If you're ever interested in recording some multiplayer faction stuff, I highly recommend the Order of the Bogatyrs. I think you would fit in there nicely. The Order of Bogatyrs [Recruiting!]

Master_Artificer

Press F to pay respects
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Thinking Positive
    A secret, if you want to gain a lot of views fast, you can do ship reviews of peoples work, people eat that stuff up :P.

Expecially of you can combine a bit of the unboxing video feel to it as well. :P

Saber

3D Art Director
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Video Genius
    A secret, if you want to gain a lot of views fast, you can do ship reviews of peoples work, people eat that stuff up :p.

Expecially of you can combine a bit of the unboxing video feel to it as well. :p
    People like ship reviews? What?!

Also welcome Diglet! Hope you enjoy the game and your time here in the community!