Has anyone else noticed?

Reaction score
    I was fooling around in the game files, and I found two files in starmade>data>models>ground The first i "asteroid" I know there are already asteroids ingame, but there is a texture called asteroid.jpg and it is a cratered surface that is somwhat simalar to ksp's mun but without the dark spot (mostly becuase of how many craters there are),

HOWEVER there is a more interesting file that I found called "blackhole". I only was able to look at the files you can turn into txts, but I far as I found nothing interesting.

Feel free to look at them, I'd recommend copying the file and converting the copy. Does anyone know any of these? As far as I know, blackhole is somthing thats being secretly worked on. But thats a pretty far fetched theory, it could be somthing in the game not called a black hole. Or even a test element, that was the case with "testium" in ksp.

Reaction score
    It used to replace one in twenty-ish suns. If you flew into it, it slingshoted you 20 sectors away.

Reaction score
    Stars are actually working parts of the game? I thought it was just a skybox texture

Saba

Jack of all Air
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Learn something new all the time =)

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    i remember when u could fly thru the stars without anything happening to u.

LOL