Handheld weapon modular building/customisation (Other decorative items)

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Your idea is a catch-all for half of the suggestions out there right now, and would be easy to implement, compared to some other ideas people had. This could be a great use, especially if and when schema adds in an equivalent to redstone. We need this NOW!

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Everybody message schema a link to this page. He\'ll get twenty million messages, and he\'ll have to look at this!

Reaction score
    Althrough i do like this idea very much, i still think it would be just rude to press schema such way, as no matter how much we want some feature, schema surely has much heavier auhority in deciding what should, or shouldnt be in game. And by the way, i guess we\'ll still have to wait till beta to get any features.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Yeah, while I definitely do want as many people to see this is possible, including schema, I dont want him to be spammed, as he has made it perfectly clear before on his news posts that this does not help at all.

If you guys do want to help, spread it around to all of your friends and server mates, and get it some more support within the community!

Recommending me to other forum users would be awesome too, if they have similar ideas.

Any help is appreciated!

Thanks.

Reaction score
    maybe in addition to trading guild ships restocking shops you could have your own ai powered ships going from your base to the nearest shop (I have no idea on how to implement this I\'m not a java programmer, nor do I know if it\'s even possible). and maybe a modification to the ai config menu, set the ai to freighter and it should give you options like, collect from (nearest space station where you could have zones, like docking zones, that you put plex storage inside and the freighter will dock and no matter how far away it is it will load the stuff up into its own cargo bays with zones, or nearest shop where it will buy only selected items in a list that is displayed when you select shop) and ferry to where it will display the options of what bases you have ie any planets or space stations under your control. This is all expanding on the need for ammo idea, it would also help with better automation in factories, maybe assembling parts on planets and shipping the up to a space station where they can be assembled into things.

Reaction score
    If this is implemented, we may actually have a use for those factory items (Things like the SD1000 MICROPROCESSOR, the SD3000 DELTA INTERFACE, etc, etc). We may be able to place those things inside of the gun, making it more powerful or do somthing special. They would also make the gun look freakin cool!

Also if you attached a weapon other than a antimatter cannon it will do somthing drasticly different. Here a list i made up of possible changes: Antimatter cannon (standerd bullet/laser), D1000 Missile array (Rocket laucher), SDKB Missile array (Heat seaking rocket laucher), SDKB Missile array (Homing rocket laucher), Salvage cannon (Mining tool), Astro technichion (Fixing tool), Power supply beam (Healing tool), Power drain beam (Life absorber) and the Pulsator (EMP or air-blast).

Reaction score
    Would make decorating Ships and Space Stations/Planet Bases much more fun, I also really like the idea of having trophies of ships that you have killed, although most people would end up with tonnes of Isanth-VIs. Great idea.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    I also like the being able to blue print the weapons idea

imagine a uniformed group of infantry with similair weapons and skins

but the only problem is that factions have to remain relativley small so far because of the current system, and their is no reason to have infantry because you can\'t board ships

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Maybe pulsators can be used as a grenade so that you can throw them and then they create a type of air blast.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    A few ideas I have are to make larger weapons make your character move and turn slower to help do some balancing. Another idea is to have cockpits be used as a scope and so the more you have lined up behind each other equals a greater zoom. For example one cockpit would be like a dot scope while 10 would be a sniper.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    To help fix this plex doors shouldnt be affected by a faction block so anyone can go through them. But then to prevent trolling, your ship should \"lock\" if it isnt moving or shooting. Another way to make battles like this more common would be to make turrets only target ships not people.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    A thought occurs that this would allow the Picard wannabes to play with model ships inside their ship whilst quoting Moby Dick.

Reaction score
    There is already a thread on the handheld weapons. It is good, look it up. Otherwise, it is an extremely good idea

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    My post has been around for a long time, and is more comprehensive than other weapons posts ive seen. The idea is also far different.

The idea is for voxxel editing of custom weapons and items.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Exactly!

This is what I immediately thought of, and why I added the bit about trophies.