Gundam Shipyard

What do you want to see next?

• Virginia Class MS Carrier (Gundam 00)

Votes: 13 37.1%
    • Agamemnon Class Carrier (Gundam Seed)

Votes: 8 22.9%
    • Irish Class Fast Battleship (Zeta Gundam)

Votes: 13 37.1%
    • Caerleon Class Floating Battleship (Code Geass)

Votes: 6 17.1%

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    can you download irish-class, General revil dogosse giar-class, Magellan, Volga-class, baikal, Nile-class, Nelson-class, and one more Ra-cailum.

thorn gundam ships are cool!

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    Very old picture(2 years ago), sorry about that, but this was my 3rd ship build I did. I imported a 600m Smedit of the ship, and rebuilt it by hand at 200ish meters to learn to proportion correctly. Wish I'd gotten around to doing more gundam builds, but they are quite a bit of fun.
    The Salamis Class, right? Would be cool to finish refurbishing. So many ships, so little time.

Reaction score
    Colinpg, you looking for full-size models or miniatures? I don't actually make full-size models, though I suppose I just haven't tried it yet.

Reaction score
    Sorry for the long delay; real life got in the way so I wasn't able to build or access the forums until this week. To show I'm alive, this is what I've been working on:

This is the Caerleon-Class Floating Battleship from Code Geass R2. Took a little break from Gundam-themed ships

Based on your votes, the next ship I will build will be the Virginia Class from Gundam 00! 830px-Virginia_front_II.png

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    Since I decided to play a little bit of starmade recently, I went looking back in my files and found some of my old mechs, so I though I might share them, they are around 18~20 meters tall. I tried to make them as accurate to the 1:1 scale so they do lack a lot in firepower and shielding. And, yes, the 0 Raiser is undockable, as well as the seraphim. The shield parts of the 0 Raiser are turrets along with the 00 Gundam's weapons. The turrets on the Seravee acts as turrets. Also if you zoom in closely on the first image, that is a Gundam MKII floating way off in the distance; if you were wondering. On a side note Seravee is available somewhere on this site if anyone wants to play with it, however it uses the old turrets system and seraphim doesnt have proper animations.
    Zstarmade-screenshot-0077.png Zstarmade-screenshot-0078.png Zstarmade-screenshot-0079.jpg

Reaction score
    It's been awhile since I've posted anything here. Sorry about that; life and other projects got in the way. But I promise I'm not dead! If you want to check out some of the non-Gundam stuff I've been working on, just head to my Community Contents profile.

Anyway, here's a small side-project for your viewing pleasure. Introducing the MSJ-6011-A Tieren, Ground Type Mobile Suit! This mobile suit was featured in Gundam 00 and was the mainstay of the Human Reform League Ground Forces.

It is available at the link below:
    Tieren Mobile Suit-Ground Type

The Tieren was intended to be a precursor for my most recent project, the EDI-40-II Laohu-Class Carrier-Transport. Like the Tieren, the Laohu-Class was also used by the Human Reform League (and Katharon Anti-Government Forces) in Gundam 00. I decided to build the Laohu as a test-bed for more advanced logic systems and because it seemed like a project I could easily knock out in a few weeks. As you can see, I've made some decent progress with it so far.

Unfortunately, continued development is now on-hold. I can't resist competing to have my ships be part of Starmade!

Let me know what you think. Comments/suggestions are always welcome.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    Since im bored im going to update a Little

starmade-screenshot-0055.png

From left to right:
    - My original Salamis Class
    - Salamis Kai
    - Fuji Class ( Some Transport ship variant form a Roller Coster ride)
    - Nelson Class
    - Salamis Class from "Gundam The Origin"
    - Salamis Kai Version 2, because the first one looks like shit

starmade-screenshot-0057.png

The 1:1 Scale Alexandria Class Heavy Cruiser, Aswan

starmade-screenshot-0038.png

The famous....well, if you dont know what this is, then what the hell are you doing here?

starmade-screenshot-0059.png

The Darwin class Cruiser from Gundam Age, always liked the desing.

Reactions: Rumcajz and Scypio

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    I just noticed someone built a Halo 5 Phaeton and posted it in here for some reason. :davewat:

Reaction score
    I have made a hand full of Gundam stuff some of it is outdated. so i am working on updating.
    if you want to see one of my projects go to Steam Community :: :: laurasia class
    its basically done just needs more detail
    Hey man, not bad not bad! Pairs pretty good with my Nazca class build.
    I recommend making the side pods and the drop pod a little more ellipsoid. It's hard to do, but it'll look much closer to the actual model. You can look at this build of mine for some ideas or you can hunt around for others' builds. Caerleon Class Floating Battleship