Gravity generator bug two players?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Well for some reason when i was playing the demo of starmade i tried out the gravity generator and well i got stuck flying out in space so i suicided and when i spawned and i saw me litterly me not in third person but more like a copy so i got in my ship and well it was still there and whats freakier it follows me like faces me can some one try this? in the demo to prove it?

Reaction score
    I've had something similar happen to me before. It turned out it was a couple bugs that cuased this to happen.

What you have to do first Send in a bug report by opening your starmade folder and clicking on the CrashAndBugReport executable Jar file. Fill out the spaces and in detail describe what happened in the game.
    You could try reseting the universe. It's an option in one of the drop down menus before you start playing the game. It'll reset the universe so any thing in it will be whole again if you blew it up. THis might get rid of your copy.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Well it scared me to hell and back when i saw it i thoght i had a real creepy pasta on my hands by the way im not sending a report though its probably been fixed.

schema

Cat God
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    hi, thanks for the report.
    The bug has been takes care of, and will be fixed in the next version :)