Gravity gen.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    look like you don't want to start these in tight spaces .... didn't had the time to check out a lot but it sent me fare from my ship everytime i start it and i stay stuck mid-air making fast up-down movement....

Reaction score
    Did you send in a bug report?
    If you go into the Starmade folder there should be an executible jar file that has CrashAndBugReport for the name. Click on it and send it in.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    now i did it ... didn't think about it ... no idea why....

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I've had the same problem. I tried operating a gravity generator both on top of my ship and inside it, and in both cases I was sent somewhere from 200m - 400m away from my ship, while still being affected by the gravity. Since I was still in space, though, I was unable to move and float back to my ship, so I had to restart the game and respawn to fix the issue.

As a side note, I made sure the generator was properly oriented, so that wasn't the issue.

I hope this is fixed soon, I would really like to get to use these gravity generators properly!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Purchased!
    I also had this problem and sent a but report. Just adding that you also fall though planets if you activate it on one.

schema

Cat God
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    Hi, thanks for your reports. The issue has been fixed and ship gravity will be working again with the next update.

A new (better) method to transfer transformation matrices has caused this bug. The server sent the wrong version of a player character's transformation, putting it in a different relation to the ship, with the client trying to constantly correct it (causing the stutter)

cheers,
    - schema