Goodbye

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    • Top Forum Contributor
    From The Office of Anchorman Grand Moff Tarkin
    I would like to sincerely apologize for not being able to deliver the news to all of you these past three nights. The reason for this unexpected leave of absence was my having to return to my parents home in order to tend to my father's heart problems. He has been in the hospital quite frequently these last several weeks and it seemed necessary that I take a recess to deal with this family related issue.

Thankfully, he is fine and I have now returned to continue broadcasting the news. I apologize for any inconvenient that this may have caused you and wish all of you the very best. Come back for The Star-Made Community News Updates at 7:00 P.M. at The Rebel Alliance News Network! Have an excellent rest of the day!
    Sincerely,

Grand Moff Tarkin
    News Broadcaster
    The Rebel Alliance

"And That's The Way It Is." ~Walter Cronkite, News Broadcaster.

For questions, comments, concerns, or corrections, please send a Private Message to Grand Moff Tarkin, News Broadcaster, who will compare your information with that known, and make the corrections as determined by the community.

Thank you for using The Rebel Alliance News Network, one of the few completely factual news sources in The Star-Made Community.

Copyright C. 2014-The Rebel Alliance News Network Inc.
    Internet Address: 66.31.214.64, Massachusetts, United States of America

Welcome back :)

Reactions: ShawnR2000
    Reaction score
    Sorry for being picky, but the fact that you miss the first H in "Krosulhah" bothers me quite a bit XD

Reaction score
    Nice info and thanks for putting the time it obviously takes to make these between all the sources its pretty impressive

Reactions: ShawnR2000
    Reaction score
    Hmm mostly accurate but you messed up the words that happened in free agent I commented that I do know what they are as a faction for hire or a faction based off of the culture of mandalore from star wars (yes their is a difference between the two mandalore was once a empire)

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Missed something ;) I got a recruit.