Goodbye

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    He I think is busy working on the community he and Obi started.

As for news worthy just look at the faction battle earlier

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Haha, reading this thread is pretty close to reading a news paper, just with less pictures.

Reaction score
    • Hardware Store
    A Final Goodbye:

Dear Former Readers, Friends, Associates, and Former People Whom I Knew:

As most have realized or forgotten, I have dissappeared from Star Made almost entirely. The truth is, business and life have gotten in the way as they almost invariably always do. My job and my family demanded my attention and as I have since realized, will continue to do so. Therefore, I have made the descion to leave once and for all. All of my prior posts and old content have been removed and I have disconnected any association with this account, which I have given permission to the administration to delete.

I just wanted to leave thanking all of you who supported my news network, all of you who became friends with me, and all of you who were kind. Even those who were not, you were all an important part of my time here and it was an enjoyable chapter of my life.

If anyone wishes to stay connected with me outside of here, simply send me a private message and I will enclose contact information. I will still operate The Alliance To Restore The Republic with my friend AdmiralGialAckbar. He shall remain on StarMade and serve as a contact person if anyone wishes to reach me.

The very best of luck to all of you and to StarMade!

"And That's The Way It Is."~Walter Cronkite.

Also, if anyone wants to make another news network, I would be happy to offer coaching via email!
    Sincerely,

Grand Moff Tarkin
    Chairman of The Board & Company President
    Governor of the Imperial Outland Regions
    The Alliance To Restore The Republic
    I'll miss you.

Reactions: ShawnR2000
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Councillor Gold
    ...but why did you delete everything

I'm sorry but that makes it seem more as an attention stunt more than anything else. I see no reason for you to have left this as an archive thread. I may be a bit cynical tho so there's that too

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    You can not delete the memories and what we know of your name. Only a new name and identity will mean a clean slate. As the name your currently use will always have something imprinted on it.

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    God bless the Grand Muffin King o7
    I may forget what you have said, but I doubt I will ever forget my opinion on you (which is a good one). Good luck with things o/ hope to see you around again someday.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Luckily I had screencapped every single one of his posts on this thread before deletion.

For blackmail