/give Problem

Reaction score
    Well, I have no idea how to reproduce this, but here it is. I am using 0.141. Not to long ago I built a salvage ship. I used the /give command to give me most the resources. (I was building in single player to spawn in on multiplayer.) So today, recently, I was going to create a trade ship, a science center. I wont describe it cause I don't need to, but here's where the problem is. I was going to use white hard hull for interior and Hard black and Hard blue hull for exterior. So when I tried to give me the resources, cause my multiplayer server was down, it wouldn't work. I would say
    /give Maple 274 20000
    and it says I am using 5 strings and I only need 3. I have tried it with all 3, and several other blocks. I found that 1, radar jammer, worked, but nothing else I found in multiple lists would work. I would like some help. Its for the sake to starting to build a ship to use in multiplayer.

Oh and smart alecks, say I should go an salvage, well, im not really into making a big operation on single player, because I never play it unless to build something when server is down, or when bored and building a ship to spawn in later. Factories require attention, and if im not paying attention, or only on single player once a week, or month, it doesn't work well.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    0.141 is not the current version..
    And try /giveid Maple 274 20000

AndyP

Customer Experience Manager
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Wired for Logic
    It is possible to use, but you need to supply the full name of the item, or a 'string' that has only ONE match on search pattern.

For example:
    /give AndyP 'Metate L5' 100

works. (Space needs ' ' to enclose it.)

- Andy

Reaction score
    Ohh thanks, I was using the wrong command thanks oops I ment 0.1421