Give command broken

Reaction score
    /give Varacka 2 500
    does not work.
    Such command should give me 500 power blocks. Instead i get: No element starts with string "2"

schema

Cat God
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    the /give command uses names. what you are looking for is the /giveid command. (I\'ll check teh help section to see if it was documented wrong)

Reaction score
    It indeed was doenst even mention a giveid command at all.

Edit: i see it now. Maybe you fixed it?

schema

Cat God
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    yeah that may be. I implemented an exporter that converts the ingame code to text for the website, so now there is no more spelling error or missing commands

Reaction score
    i have no idea how to use the /give code because i do this (/give morphix312 Red Hull 10) and it comes up with use 4 command things should be 3 but i duno iv try doing(RedHull, Red_hull, REDHULL, Red-Hull) what is it im not doing right.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I\'m pretty sure it can\'t work out blocks with spaces in their name, so you\'ll need the item id number, probably.

Reaction score
    If you want to use Names with Spaces in them you need to put them into \" \" such as:

/give morphix312 \"Red Hull\" 10

though this doesn\'t work either currently. (Which (very likely) is simply a programming error. Schema messed it up..)

but it does give you multiple suggestion what you could mean with \"Red Hull\" and gives you the full names (and ids !!) of the normal Red Hull, the Corners and the Wedges.

So atleast you can easily find the id of the desired object for the /giveid command e.g.:

/giveid morphix312 76 10

The giveid is pretty much only needed for normal Hull pieces. Everything else should work correctly with the normal give command. You can even shorten the names aslong as their only exists one block that starts with this name.

E.g.

/give morphix312 \"Turret Docking Enhancer\" 10

will give you 10 of Turret Docking Enhancer Unit.

Even

/give morphix312 \"Turret Docking En\" 10

works. But the Hull sadly needs /giveid currently.

Reaction score
    Just because the links are missing from the thread, here you go:

Admin commands list http://star-made.org/content/admin-commands

Item IDs: http://star-made.org/wiki/item-ids