Ghosts in the Fog a Shipyard and Fleetworks

Reaction score
    After a long hiatus, and upgrading my computer three times, I've come back to a a dramatically changed meta. As such, I've created a whole new world to build in and decided to bring only two ships from the Fleet of Fog forward into the new environment.

We are the Ghosts of our forefathers, the children of innovation, and the parents of the future. We are but passing moments in the fog of our time, and as such we leave monuments of our achievements to serve as long lasting reminders of our place in history. It is in these feats that we are remembered as innovators, creators, and on occasion masters.

A quick layout for those of you who never visited the Fleet of Fog when I was last here.

I-Class:
    Role: Recon. High speed and Agile.

Ships:
    Fallen Skiff (Seeking Reference Pictures)
    Haruna-Class
    Role: Defense/Support

Ships:
    Saya Super-Shield Carrier (Drawing Board, Waiting on Redesign of Durandel)​

Takao-Class:
    Role: Balanced Jack-of-All-Trades

Ships:
    Durandel MK-1 (35% Completed, Redesign upon Completion)
    "Vienna Singer" (Seeking Reference Pictures)
    Maya-Class:
    Role: Heavy Assualt

Ships:
    Carnival (In Progress)
    Carnival V-1 Exceed (No Planned Production)
    Kongo-Class
    Role: Super Heavy Assualt, Fleet Command Control

Ships:
    VC-Maya "Rin" (Drawing Board)
    Hammerhead (No Planned Production)
    Citadel-Class
    Role: Heavy Shield Turreted Homeworld, Single Direction Super Weapon

Ships:
    Fallen Ketch (Size Debate, Seeking Reference Pictures)
    Calamity (No Planned Production)
    V,VC: Variant and Variant Custom.

Maya-Class "Carnival" Update:
    The Maya-Class "Carnival" was nearly complete when I last logged in. However, due to the addition of rails and several other items as well as my own, now much greater, understanding of logic; it has been relegated to the Museum and will be undergoing both a refit and redesign.

For anyone who wants to see images of the original "Carnival" Click --> http://starmadedock.net/threads/fog-fleet-works.5037/
    Kongo-Class VC Maya "Rin" Update:
    There is an existing blueprint of this ship and I will continue it once I have a shipyard of sufficient size. As the original design for this ship called for several specially designed turrets, they will have to be be refit and updated to the new rail system.
    Current and future projects:
    As of current, I will be leaving a great deal of the FoF ships alone until such a time as I have a shipyard of sufficient size. As the "Rin" and the Fallen Ketch are looking to be roughly the same size, they are both in need of a separate and super sized shipyard. While it's not necessary, being able to readily switch between the two projects in the same space will give me a little more space to work with and help keep me from getting burnt out.

Along with my current ship projects I am also working on a station that will house all three of my shipyards. Two shipyard frames have been completed and one shipyard is currently operational. Once the needed areas of the station are laid out I will be laying in the frame for the super massive shipyard as well as jump gate capable of jumping even the largest of my ships away form the station.​

Reaction score
    Got something new in the works. Here's a teaser.

That little thing there is the, currently 150m long Takao-Class Multipurpose Panzer Type-0. It's still waiting on it's docking and some external work as it's just a basic grey shell with most of the internal systems in place. Still working on the logic for my Panzer System, and then it should be almost ready for the showcase. If the Panzer Project works like I hope, then it will become a major part of all of my future builds. If this isn't finished this weekend then it should be done next unless work gets in the way.

Reactions: Rumcajz