game slows down unbeleivable after launching singleplayer

Reaction score
    about 5mins after launching single player my game begins slowing down, it gets slower and slower until placing a block freezes my game for 30 seconds, and makes it impossible for me to escape the window while it is frozen. restarting it fixes the problem, but only until it starts slowing down again
    any solutions?

-ModdestTurd

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Purchased!
    about 5mins after launching single player my game begins slowing down, it gets slower and slower until placing a block freezes my game for 30 seconds, and makes it impossible for me to escape the window while it is frozen. restarting it fixes the problem, but only until it starts slowing down again
    any solutions?

-ModdestTurd
    Sounds like a memory leak.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Try turning down all your settings, put advanced options on. I find that bloom and shadows tends to bring my rig to a grinding halt.

Reaction score
    Try turning down all your settings, put advanced options on. I find that bloom and shadows tends to bring my rig to a grinding halt.
    my computer slows down well after I have generated all my ships, its not as I generate more stuff, I don't even have bloom or shadows on anyway

thanks though

AndyP

Customer Experience Manager
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Wired for Logic
    Please run the Starmade Diagnostic Tool and put the report here, to give us a rough espectation on your system and environment.

Also you may delete the /logs directory while your starmade is not running, then start a game and play until it gets really bad (near to a total freeze).
    Now quit the game, zip your logs directory, and send it to me via conversation.

- Andy