• Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I open the launcher, like, the first window, and press "Start Game"
    Nothing else happens.
    Da fuq did it go?

Reaction score
    • Tester
    open taskmanager and check if java.exe is still running ... kill it and try again

Reaction score
    I am having the exact same issue.

I have tried rolling back java, latest build of java, JDK of java, uninstalling and reinstalling game, verifying cache via steam but nothing.

I noticed that when I reinstalled and launched before updating via the game launcher I was able to attempt to connect to my server by the second launch option panel popping up but as soon as I update nothing happens. I click start like OP and it just vanishes. Nothing in the Control Panel at all.

I have spent the last 3 hours trying everything I know with mates to fix this but nothing seems to be working.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I am having the exact same issue.

I have tried rolling back java, latest build of java, JDK of java, uninstalling and reinstalling game, verifying cache via steam but nothing.

I noticed that when I reinstalled and launched before updating via the game launcher I was able to attempt to connect to my server by the second launch option panel popping up but as soon as I update nothing happens. I click start like OP and it just vanishes. Nothing in the Control Panel at all.

I have spent the last 3 hours trying everything I know with mates to fix this but nothing seems to be working.
    Okay. Even though I already solved the problem on my own, I'll just leave this here.

What I did was go directly to the game files and deleted them. I then reinstalled them. It works (for now).

Reaction score
    Okay. Even though I already solved the problem on my own, I'll just leave this here.

What I did was go directly to the game files and deleted them. I then reinstalled them. It works (for now).
    Had the same problem. This worked for me, too.