Galactic Empire

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    We\'re the empire, we have no need for the senate or things of that nature... at this point we\'re simply a mature group of individuals working on some awesome creations, most of which happen to be star destroyers! By no means do we limit anyone to only star wars, and there\'s no hierarchy, we\'re sorry for now we aren\'t open to allowing others onto the server, simply because of the security issues, and the fact that our blueprints are works of art, which have had hours and hours of work put into each and every one of them. We welcome people to watch our stream, come in our teamspeak, and when we open up to letting others build with us, by all means we\'ll be open for you!

Also... we dont need your silly alliance... its not like it means anything in the actual game anyways, since we use our own server...

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Very well. As long as you do not challenge us to a competition, we will remain neutral with each other.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    HELLO GALACTIC EMPIRE! I am Melkor, head of the New Galactic Empire, Kyphar Enterprises, and Kyphus shipyards. Our page: http://star-made.org/content/corellianew-galactic-empire-kyphar-enterprises I am also the owner of the CORELLIA server. I would like to request an alliance so we may build better and destroy our enemies if anyone dares to challenge our might!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    where do i enlist?

im Australian so im not to sure about time zones but im a huge SW fan and would love to join the Empire

--Nautilus

Reaction score
    To all those looking to join the Empire, you may find us on Teamspeak.

You can reach us anytime at ts26.gameservers.com:9223, but you will be placed in theAirlock channel until an admin is able to speak with you. Please make sure you are prepared to communicate using a headset for the best gaming experience.

You can also check out my Twitch to watch the server live when we are playing or building.

http://www.twitch.tv/jaguarmg

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    Hey, I\'m just wondering about the dimensions of your Imperial Class Star Destroyers.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    The Debrisian Navy wants YOU!

We are currently in a state of war with: the Covenant, Starmadian Galactic Navy and and the Galactic Empire

We share a common enemy.

I propose an alliance between the Gallactic Empire and the SGN (Starmadian Galactic Navy)

PM me for more details

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Dude, unless they admit to their spies attacking Home 1 on the Rebel alliance server, these are not the factions you\'re looking for. :P

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Home 1 is a ship, not a space station.

Learn more about starwars.

Plus, they dont even have any mon-calimari ships yet.

And your the ones who are at war wit them!

Reaction score
    Just get me behind the wheels of one of these beast, hhhhhhmmm I wonder what an Executioner Class Dreadnought would look like (THAT\'S RIGHT, the Executioner is It\'s own class BIGGEST SHIP IN THE EMPIRE), anyways, just give me a Victory class Star Destroyer (Half the size of an Imperial) to start.

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    I want to invite you to be apart of the Brotherhood. We would love a star wars based Faction in our alliance and your ships are outstanding. I will await your response and I hope you chose to join.

Reaction score
    http://www.twitch.tv/jaguarmg

The new patch has seen the Galactic Empire starting from scratch and redesigning all the ships, hopefully to be more future proof. These ships have been designed from scratch and are not the same as the ships previously seen.

Here are some of the ships under construction.

All large ships are now scaled using a logarithmic scale, where 2000m = 19000m. This allows us to build an Executor that will fit within a sector. Please note this scale is not a 1:n scale. The scale changes with the size of the base ship, as this better lets you represent ships from all ranges of sizes. Please see heroic scale in my inital post.

The exact scale is defined as:

Length = Canonical Length / LOG 250(Canonical Length)^3.887

If you would like a custom logarithmic scale for your ships, please let me know the minimum size of ship you care about to fit in the scale and the maximum size ship you care about. I will give you the adjusted numbers.