FTL Federation Battlecruiser

Reaction score
    I am creating a Rebel Battlecruiser from FTL.

I will be using Andrew Colunga's FTL KESTREL ADVENTURES artwork as a base for the design.

Reactions: DrTarDIS

DrTarDIS

Eldrich Timelord
    Reaction score
    Oopse, I was thinking the rebel flagship. not cruiser XD my bad. Still looking forward to it.

Reaction score
    LAST STAND SHIPS

I have decided to abandon the 'Rebel Cruiser' idea, in favor of building the Federation Cruisers in the background of The Last Stand

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    have fun! i created that ship once in starmade..it was farily great in groups!

Reaction score
    COMPLETE!
    [doublepost=1489373869,1489373730][/doublepost]Featuring: Dual Heavy Guided Plasma Missiles + Quad Light Guided Plasma Missiles (Both are supposed to be the ANTI-SHIP BATTERY from FTL), High-Power thrusters with fairly powerful acceleration, Large Hangar Bay, Extremely powerful Shield system, and lots of power! And it's HUGE!

Reactions: nightrune

nightrune

Wizard/Developer/Project Manager
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Thinking Positive
    COMPLETE!
    [doublepost=1489373869,1489373730][/doublepost]Featuring: Dual Heavy Guided Plasma Missiles + Quad Light Guided Plasma Missiles (Both are supposed to be the ANTI-SHIP BATTERY from FTL), High-Power thrusters with fairly powerful acceleration, Large Hangar Bay, Extremely powerful Shield system, and lots of power! And it's HUGE!
    We need pics!

Reaction score
    I think the forward engine could be a little wider, but otherwise i think this is good.