Formiden Colonial Mandate recruitment

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Councillor Gold

WHO ARE WE?

Our main thread can be found here.

HOW DO I JOIN?

Fill out this application and post it below or in a PM to Comr4de if interested.

• In-game name:
    • Availability:
    • Desired role:
    • Reason for joining:
    MEDIA

To a new forum-goer, or anyone new to factions, understanding and immersing yourself here can be difficult. Factions have long and intricate histories, written only in part if at all. It's easy to get lost, which is why media such as after-action reports, news posts, combat videos and propaganda are crucial to a faction's public relations. We carry out and encourage the creation of all of these.

Our older media can be found here and here. Newer media will be posted here.

INQUIRIES

Contact Comr4de on the forums or on Steam. Diplomatic visits will be handled via faction Discord, message Comr4de on the forums for details.

Reactions: therimmer96
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    They left a while ago because we didn't do anything.
    Well then.
    -----------------

Either way, forum bitchfest died by this point. Which is nice, so welcome back Comr4de.

PS: wot happened to zyrr?

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Councillor Gold
    In case you weren't aware, I've been actively updating a twitter account for FCM. I've been posting combat news and other info that you people would enjoy, located here. Check it out, give it a follow and I'll give more goodies.