Bug failed logic after update

Reaction score
    I have quite a few ships that use logic and rails for moving parts. after this most recent update a few of them have failed to function. i have one ship specifically that i cannot repair. i have re-docked all of the parts. replaced all of the rails and logic and reconnected everything and still cant get it to work. half of the ship works and the other half will not work. both on and offline games.

before update

after update

Reaction score
    I ran into this same exact issue with a large logic activated and controlled weapons barrel I had been working on. All the logic blocks were still there but the connections had mirrored themselves as if using a symmetry plane, lol

Sachys

Hermit.
    Reaction score
    Ive got broken rail doors, lifts etc. Nothing seems to be working as it should, save for one massive hangar door.

Reaction score
    • Tester
    my not that elaborate test setup and builds are working fine ...
    what now ?

any of that reproduce able by taking a BP and still happening on respawn somewhere else ?
    if possible PM me the BPs for a check please.

Sachys

Hermit.
    Reaction score
    my not that elaborate test setup and builds are working fine ...
    what now ?

any of that reproduce able by taking a BP and still happening on respawn somewhere else ?
    if possible PM me the BPs for a check please.

Happening on and off server for me. Ive got to do a few bits but will send a BP later.
    [doublepost=1473531600,1473529703][/doublepost]Okay...

Remembering my design had an activation gate based rail door around the undeathinator, I decided to try respawning. My rails immediately began to work again - was a little laggy too as the ones on switches all activated in unison. However, it seems everything is fine again - on my base at least. Havent tried anything with ships yet, so i dont know if it will help the OP at all.

Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Purchased!
    As someone who works with large amounts of logic, should I just wait until a patch, or will the problem fix itself?

Sachys

Hermit.
    Reaction score
    As someone who works with large amounts of logic, should I just wait until a patch, or will the problem fix itself?
    For me it seemed to fix itself after respawning (at least in regards to my station in SP).

Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Purchased!
    Ok, I will risk it. I'll let you know the results.

EDIT: I seem to be unaffected.

Last edited: