factories not letting me select recipes

Reaction score
    Probably me doing something wrong, but for the life of me i cannot get my factories to select a recipe to craft. Was working fine first night i put down factories, then i got on next morning and could not change recipes or select one on new factories. Problem continues now even with me deleting world and starting new. Any help would be appreciated

Reaction score
    I have had the same problem! I have reloaded the game and I still can't select a new recipe. I click on the recipe and... Nothing... I have to hit the x to get out of the menu...

Reaction score
    Yes! Thanks for the reply. The change recipe menu that opens after I select that button will not change the recipe I select a new recipe and nothing happens.... I have to hit the x in the corner to leave the menu. Before when I selected the new recipe the menus would close automatically, that doesn't happen now.

Reaction score
    • Tester
    Your selection Window looks something like this ?
    Screenshot_3.jpg

If yes expand the window downward by grabbing it in the yellow area and you will find the OK/Cancel buttons.
    Screenshot_4.jpg

Reaction score
    I LOVE YOU!
    Yes that was the problem! I must have moved the menu! lol thank you sooo much!