Faction Tags

Faction tags

• Total voters
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Modder
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I was looking around on the old forums and noticed that there could some times be a great deal of confusion on who was in who's faction. So, with the New site, How about there be a faction system? So faction owners create a faction tag, and anyone in the faction can use it with their permission. This would add a little note below your avatar next to posts simply stating your faction, to clean up any possible confusion.

DukeofRealms

Count Duku
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    Our website overlord has declared this will never happen, despite this being clearly well supported :/

http://starmadedock.net/threads/medals.217/page-2#post-1628
    I said a medal, never a faction tag. I support faction tags myself. A medal is recognising a community member for an achievement that has impacted the community and game. Supporting factions by giving them a medal is definitely unfair to other factions and causes a lot of complications let alone tracking.

So please don't jump to conclusions.

Reactions: Titansmasher
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Modder
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I was going to say, I spoke personally to duke about this and he was the one who suggested I make a thread about it. And id say 18 votes to 1 kinda shows that this is what the communoty wants :)

Reactions: Miow22