Bug Faction Ranks Resetting on servers with wrappers?

StormWing0

Leads the Storm
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Just noticed this on servers with wrappers mostly but it can happen on ones without them. Basically the rank settings will not change no matter how many times I change them.

Noticed this on server like Light vs Dark and have no clue what's going on with it.

JumpSuit

Lost-Legacy Director
    Reaction score
    Just noticed this on servers with wrappers mostly but it can happen on ones without them. Basically the rank settings will not change no matter how many times I change them.

Noticed this on server like Light vs Dark and have no clue what's going on with it.
    Even without a wrapper it still happens ;)

Reaction score
    • Tester
    problem is the servers do not acknowledge that you have entered a thing there.
    i wasnt able to reproduce that on the testserver ... with multiple logged in accounts at the same time.
    seems to be depending on the server load or lag or something in that area.

JumpSuit

Lost-Legacy Director
    Reaction score
    problem is the servers do not acknowledge that you have entered a thing there.
    i wasnt able to reproduce that on the testserver ... with multiple logged in accounts at the same time.
    seems to be depending on the server load or lag or something in that area.
    strange, hopefully that can eventually get fixed, that is such a annoying bug.

StormWing0

Leads the Storm
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    I've noticed this bug seems to be totally random but once it happens making it go away on a particular server is impossible. >.<