Faction forum changes

Jasper1991

Totaly not an alt, btw join Vaygr XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
    Reaction score
    I think whats happening here is StarMadeDock is isolating the problem and hoping nobody finds out about it rather than trying to fix it.

I can easily see this is as a temporary solution while a proper solution is thought up.

As a permanent solution I think this is not the way to go.

I personally would prefer to just make the factions forum have rules similar to the Recruitment Subforum, the only thing that can be posted on a factions forum is recruitment details and discussion among the factions members (e.g the faction publishes a battle report)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Could we have a "Do Not Show Faction Roleplay Warning Page" checkbox option/preference (Default: unchecked) made available?

Possibly with a check box next to the Agree/Enter button on the warning page itself labeled "Do not show this again," which, when checked before entering, toggles the above option?

DukeofRealms

Count Duku
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    Could we have a "Do Not Show Faction Roleplay Warning Page" checkbox option/preference (Default: unchecked) made available?

Possibly with a check box next to the Agree/Enter button on the warning page itself labeled "Do not show this again," which, when checked before entering, toggles the above option?
    Yes. The current warning is simply a quick HTML page, agree button once would be the best.

DukeofRealms

Count Duku
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    Removed the warning message when entering the Roleplay section and added a notice to the faction node description.

Added new rule for chat, faction discussion restricted to faction chatroom:
    Faction chat is restricted to the faction channel, if you wish to recruit or discuss factions; please use the appropriate faction channel. You will receive a verbal warning first to stop, any further violations will result in a chat ban and/or warning points. This is up to moderation interpretation

Reactions: Bogdan