Faction balls!

Reaction score
    Could you improve the texts ? Sometimes I can't read them properly
    Keep in mind that this is MS Paint and I'm drawing with a crappy mouse without a mousepad.
    Depending on the situation, I may or may not emphasize certain areas of text.
    Thanks for the feedback.

ZektorSK

Poor boi from northern Hungary ^^
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Keep in mind that this is MS Paint and I'm drawing with a crappy mouse without a mousepad.
    Thanks for the feedback.
    There is a thing in MS, in which you can place texts written on keyboard... there should be a big T in it

Reaction score
    There is a thing in MS, in which you can place texts written on keyboard... there should be a big T in it
    One of the core parts of factionball illustrations/ comics and the like (in my opinion) is to avoid tools that make the piece too uniform or artificial. The shit-ness of factionballs is one of their main aesthetic traits, and often ends up better than one made just using tools like circle, text etc.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    • Purchased!
    I approve of that one zektor XD. Side note: Just noticed your new sig.

and to tomruler, I would say that its better to have it readable then keep to aesthetics. At least IMO. Mainly because if its not readable (I found it very hard and had to squint a lot) it can lose some of its intended affect on the reader.

Just wanted to offer a counter opinion. I still think your comics are funny and hope you continue, with or without the text tool. No really, I'm not trying to complain honest ! Though I know in text it likely sounds reads like it...

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Thanks for the feedback.
    Use paint.net

Reaction score
    Thank you all for the feedback. I might experiment with Paint.net for some of my drawings, but I'll try to stick with MS Paint. I'll also try to improve my mouse-writing skills ( I can barely write legibly IRL).

ZektorSK

Poor boi from northern Hungary ^^
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    Thank you all for the feedback. I might experiment with Paint.net for some of my drawings, but I'll try to stick with MS Paint. I'll also try to improve my mouse-writing skills ( I can barely write legibly IRL).
    Adobe Ilustrator ? Photoshop ? no ? (k....)

The Judge

Kill me please
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Zektor I think we can all agree I draw the best looking factionballs here. Probably. I don't know. Filthy Adobe user,