Faction balls!

Master_Artificer

Press F to pay respects
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Thinking Positive
    I'm sure this has happened to everyone once.
    You make a ship to replace an old one, set up an obviously rigged test to see how well it can do, and then have your new ships get their collective asses handed to them by your "outdated" design that was outnumbered by your new ships.

More coming that play off of this one, so it needed to be released first.

ZektorSK

Poor boi from northern Hungary ^^
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    I'm sure this has happened to everyone once.
    You make a ship to replace an old one, set up an obviously rigged test to see how well it can do, and then have your new ships get their collective asses handed to them by your "outdated" design that was outnumbered by your new ships.

More coming that play off of this one, so it needed to be released first.

WTF dislike, buuh, I am not there

Reaction score
    A factionball comic of some war stuff between Trinova Technologies (TnT) and Vagyr.
    Not all facts may be accurate, ship designs may not match, and events may not have been exactly like what happened, but I tried, this is pretty much what happened in that server.
    Please don't get offended and please don't flame.
    Just because this thread has balls in it doesn't mean you're allowed to be a d***.
    Enjoy :)

Factionball_BitmineyWar_1.png

Factionball_BitmineyWar_2.png

Factionball_BitmineyWar_3.png

Factionball_BitmineyWar_4.png

Factionball_BitmineyWar_5.png
    [DOUBLEPOST=1466917499,1466916922][/DOUBLEPOST]I will try to post factionball comics once every 2 days. You are all welcome to put events down that you want to see factionball comics of, and I'll try to do as many as I see fit. Otherwise the factioball comics will be based off of events experienced by me in starmade.
    Thanks for your support, and please don't flame.

Master_Artificer

Press F to pay respects
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Thinking Positive
    A factionball comic of some war stuff between Trinova Technologies (TnT) and Vagyr.
    Not all facts may be accurate, ship designs may not match, and events may not have been exactly like what happened, but I tried, this is pretty much what happened in that server.
    Just because this thread has balls in it doesn't mean you're allowed to be a d***.
    If your factionball is 100% accurate, then your either doing something wrong or trying too hard :D

It should be a satire on events, and this was a very good one!

Pls make more :D:cool::)

Az14el

Definitely not a skywanderers dev
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    it brings a tear to my eye

ZektorSK

Poor boi from northern Hungary ^^
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!

View attachment 28110

View attachment 28111

View attachment 28112

View attachment 28113

View attachment 28114
    [DOUBLEPOST=1466917499,1466916922][/DOUBLEPOST]I will try to post factionball comics once every 2 days. You are all welcome to put events down that you want to see factionball comics of, and I'll try to do as many as I see fit. Otherwise the factioball comics will be based off of events experienced by me in starmade.
    Thanks for your support, and please don't flame.
    Amazing job ! Keep it up
    next time, include me :C

Reaction score

View attachment 28110
    I wish it was like that map on the server. But no only one guy in lame warheads...