Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    damnit claru stop being better at drawing than me ;-;

Reaction score
    damnit claru stop being better at drawing than me ;-;
    :<

I was hoping to hear what you thought of the piece considering it is directly addressing you~ :p

Full disclosure to create this I re-purposed unused line art from my other (non faction ball) comic in the colors of the girl Ref drew for me. :u

I did color it specifically for you though FlyingDebris in hopes it would be accepted in lieu of my untalented and blocky ship builds. >.>;

I see the things people post in chat and feel inspired, then go into starmade and stare at the blocky mess I have made... and hope that by continuing to try it will improve as my coloring has.

refirendum by any chance do you have any of the other ship girls? Other than VT chan? I still have VT chan myself~ :3

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    • Master Builder Bronze
    sorta, but i don't really feel like they are a proper representation of my current level.

Reaction score
    sorta, but i don't really feel like they are a proper representation of my current level.
    I suppose that makes sense and I can respect that. It is good to take pride in your abilities. :>

>.>; unfortunately for everyone else I lack such pride, or standards. So they will be getting more crappily drawn faction ball comics from me as opposed to stuff like VT chan soliciting Flying for entry into NFD land.

Cheers.

Master_Artificer

Press F to pay respects
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Thinking Positive
    Okay, I really like the quality you have now. Would reduce the writing to be something like these guys have now:
    edit: wow website automatically turns image links into images... better break out spoiler to minimize them.

Also maybe have them look at each other instead of staring exactly at the reader.
    And then also include some dark joke off to the side, like make it multiple panels.
    Or make it funny like something with Comr4de saying "no this is how you start real flame war... 'SSbadmins' or Lecic saying something like "no this is how you start real flame war... *posts negatively in a suggestion thread*".

Last edited:

ZektorSK

Poor boi from northern Hungary ^^
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Okay, I really like the quality you have now. Would reduce the writing to be something like these guys have now:
    edit: wow website automatically turns image links into images... better break out spoiler to minimize them.

Also maybe have them look at each other instead of staring exactly at the reader.
    And then also include some dark joke off to the side, like make it multiple panels.
    Or make it funny like something with Comr4de saying "no this is how you start real flame war... 'SSbadmins' or Lecic saying something like "no this is how you start real flame war... *posts negatively in a suggestion thread*".
    I can't see the images

Az14el

Definitely not a skywanderers dev
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    kek
    so thats who its supposed to be :p

Master_Artificer

Press F to pay respects
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Thinking Positive
    Yay people drawing stuff!
    I have a bunch of half finished/baked ideas I could revisit and try to work on :P