Faction balls!

Blaza612

The Dog of Dissapointment
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I know, but they atleast have some color, and some symmetry and shit..
    They are drawn, to look simple, yet nice
    RE: pls, learn social interaction. You're terrible at it.

You genuinely are, and that's more important than worrying about a POLANDBALL looking shit. :p

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Seriously though stop that shit, when I see updates in this thread I expect the great mess that is factions balls not crap memes.

ZektorSK

Poor boi from northern Hungary ^^
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Seriously though stop that shit, when I see updates in this thread I expect the great mess that is factions balls not crap memes.
    I used only one meme, so don't type in plural

ZektorSK

Poor boi from northern Hungary ^^
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    2 and don't make me be like this. I quite honestly and sadly still expect more.
    Don't hate me... I just said that his drawing didn't look nice, and it just started big flame. If they want to continue on posting this offtopic discussions, ok... but don't expect I will reply to it by normal text.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    ZektorSK I don't hate you, never have.
    (A tip for flame battles, leave first and early. Less likely to be burned and much less likely to get mod spanked)

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    Don't hate me... I just said that his drawing didn't look nice, and it just started big flame. If they want to continue on posting this offtopic discussions, ok... but don't expect I will reply to it by normal text.
    First of all: Her. HER drawing didn't look nice.

Secondly, people are getting pissed not only because you were being ignorant of the fact that faction balls are MADE to look like crap, but you insulted Claru out of nowhere. That's all in addition to spamming nonsensical and unfunny memes that aren't even relevant to the discussion at hand, and only pollute the thread. Furthermore, your apparent addiction to kill la kill is frankly quite disturbing, and most people won't even understand the references you're making since they didn't see the show. That just adds to the overall annoyance.

Just stop posting random crap and expecting people to find it hilarious, because it's not.

Blaza612

The Dog of Dissapointment
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4

ZektorSK, for the love of god. YOU REALLY NEED THIS ADVICE! Learn basic social interaction and norms. Insulting someone out of the blue is inherently flame and ruuuuuuuuude. Hence, people will get pissy about you, especially when you post memes of yourself LITERALLY EVERYWHERE! (CAPS = emphasis, pls don't take out of context :p)

You're making yourself seem like a pretentious attention-seeking asshole, which chances, are, you only a third of those. (guess which one it is)

This is NOT how you make a good first impression, especially in a community where everyone tends to know eachother pretty well. Please take this advice to heart, and actually try to improve, because this is your best bet at getting anywhere here.

Reaction score
    So I decided to apply to the NFD build server and drew a thing as it asked for an example of my work...

I figured I could put it here as well. Character colors were inspired by a drawing refirendum drew back when the ship girls were a thing. I still have that picture around here actually~