Faction balls!

Reaction score
    This has been pointed out before, I know that I will not be following this practice for the reason that it doesn't look as good in my opinion. It is not that that artstyle is bad, it is that my drawing is bad.
    Lol first time I ever saw that list of rules was in morts thread.

Someone commented previously that we were ah... Doing it 'wrong' and then proceeded to post a gorgeous comic that I could not match even with the digital help I have afforded myself.

My hand shakes something fierce at times so it is hard for me to draw clean lines...

Hopefully people can enjoy the pictures and satire even with the... Limitations imposed by situations beyond my control.

Very respectfully,
    Claru

Reactions: z1967

Jaaskinal

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    Someone commented previously that we were ah... Doing it 'wrong' and then proceeded to post a gorgeous comic that I could not match even with the digital help I have afforded myself.
    I remember his two comics, they were indeed absolutely gorgeous. They were overlapped with lighting, something I have been thinking about adding to mine.

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    The meal is sold at a McMiraak's near you for only Đ5.99!​

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    The cheese is imported from only the finest producers on the NLR homeworld.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    McMiraak's is currently having a special on Vaygr Ice Cream and riddik-ulous sized sandwiches, guaranteed to have the highest quality spai

Reaction score
    So we totally just made a faction ball comic referencing a discussion from the faction ball thread. That has to mean we have hit some sort of new level or reach self sufficiency..