Faction Balls.

Reaction score
    After 7 months of being in the DFN, I only just now realized that our emblem is made of our ship colors. Thank you communist propaganda (very informative).

MrFURB

Madman of the Girders
    Reaction score
    It will happen. Give it time, young grasshopper. And maybe a few nearby explosions to make them rush.

Jaaskinal

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    To answer this simply, no, to answer in a better way, I could make on every day like I saw Clary trying to do, but doing this leaves you with lower quality comics with a higher rate of delivery.

This really boils down to one question, would you like to have a bad factionball once a day with some good ones, or would you rather have one every time something interesting happens.

Keep in mind, I\'m somewhat speaking out my [bum] here, as I have created some of the worst comics here.

Reaction score
    I was writing bad starmade fanfiction no one will likely ever see when you posted the request. >.>;

Reaction score
    The proof of concept cartoon was made, but there is no sound and such. It is moving though getting prep work in order takes time.

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    Didn\'t they have backups? Did they even lose anything? It\'s specifically recomanded to make backups before updating.